What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Tix

fanaticeel

Juniors
When they go on sale later to nrl.com members should we nominate the melboring supporters area. Afterall, it's not like theyre going to need it.... :sarcasm:

EelsFan05

Bench
Can someone just confirm it for me, after you get you code from nrl.com you purchase the tickets through Ticketek.com.au right?

captainsuburbia

Juniors
Hate to disappoint you, but you can't nominate what area to sit in if you're booking online. This Storm member is in the Parra area, not by choice.Thanks very much, Ticketek.

Fitz

Juniors
Sun 4 Oct 2009 5:00pm - Storm V Eels No Longer On Sale

How many are left for tomorrow?

Raudonikis

Juniors
mate they be on sale at 9pm tonight as an nrl.com member.that just means they closed the season tick holders window

jk13

First Grade
so what are my chances of geting 2 general public tickets, lining up at the ticketek in brisbane 2moro morning, or am i better off getting them online

so what are my chances of geting 2 general public tickets, lining up at the ticketek in brisbane 2moro morning, or am i better off getting them online
try to get them online at the mynrl release tonight if not go to ticketek tomorrow