What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF..

boxa777

Coach
No not getting carried away or tryin to jinx the team but in the main forum I have just seen that the priority period for GF tickets is Tuesday July 27. About 4-5 weeks away.

I'm assuming a plan of attack similar to last season would be on the agenda guys? Brilliantly orchestrated last year Macca, that bay was going to rock but not to be AGAIN.

But no-one lost out at all. Always a great investment in any case but the risk of doing nothing and not spending a potential Saints GF with fellow Saints fans would be a great one.

So.. are we doing this again this season? I've kept this in this forum to ensure the secretive armed forces measures of 09 are upheld. Just getting it out there nice and early for discussion.

cleary89

Coach
I go to europe on saturday on wont be getting back till the second. Do you guys buy heaps of tickets or does everyone line up? Any chance of me being able to transfer money to someone and they grab one for me?

SaintTPP

First Grade
Omg not again :lol::lol:

Last year went great (apart from saints lol), we had over 300 in the one bay and woulda been amazing like Boxa said. I think it's going to be hard to get to that number again this year (coz it's only 2 tickets per membership :x).

Everyone has to try and get online, or call or go to the Agency and secure tickets.

I go to europe on saturday on wont be getting back till the second. Do you guys buy heaps of tickets or does everyone line up? Any chance of me being able to transfer money to someone and they grab one for me?

Basically it's everyone for themselves this year. Macca will do a post to ask everyone who is interested to give their email address and you will get more info that way.

Last year Macca and I had a tonne of tickets (with the help of many others including boxa), but it's just too difficult and time consuming to organise (not to mention the $$$ part of it).

If you want a ticket you have to line up, call, or go online - or beg someone else to buy you one lol.

SaintTPP

First Grade
So I assume we'll work out where we want to sit and then it's every man for himself???
Yes exactly!!!

I think that anyone who didn't get one last year with us realised
they would have missed out majorly if we had of made the GF. I'm
sure those who want to be there with massive saints fans will make
the effort.

I still have the bay set-out thingy from last year so we will be able
to see how many tickets we have all 100% bought.

I reckon we sit same place.....I think it's good and everyone knows from
last year and I doubt other teams supporters will try and sit there (on purpose),
but we will keep the bay on email only.

boxa777

Coach
As long as the discussion is kept in here, no other supporter would find out. Worked well last year with you guys mapping out the target seats for each person who was buying and then collating the info afterwards.

The beauty of the scheme is that the bay in question won't be in hot demand on day 1 of the ticket buying bonanza and most people should be able to buy their given targets.

It's so early days I know (almost sickening) but it's all in the quest of the long-term goal of sitting together united and in big numbers on the biggest day of the year.

The Major

Bench
f**k! 2 per ticket. That sucks balls. As amanda just pointed out, it would be much easier to get everyone to get their own. Keep tabs on here between now and then on what section to specify where you want to sit when attending a ticketek office. Put simply, if you cant commit to buying your own ticket you will miss out. We should get the same numbers if not more, however more peoples assistance in getting in line to buy tickets is the only way we will manage to get everyone to sit together.

big pat

Coach
if its ticketek, thats on the corner of park and castlereagh sts.

Last edited:

_snafu_

Immortal
Pat I think that may be ticketmaster. Last year I got my tix from the State Theatre on King St in between Pitt and Castlereagh Sts.

Dragons_#1

Bench
SYDNEY CITY

Sydney Head Office Ticketek @ Park, 50 Park St (cnr Castlereagh St)
- City Box Office Collect
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-2pm

Darlinghurst Hum on Oxford, 55 Oxford St Darlinghurst (cnr Riley St)
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 10am-2pm, Sun 10am-6pm

SYDNEY METRO

Bankstown Bulldogs Teamstore Shop ML 226 Centro Bankstown Shopping Centre Lady Cutler Avenue
Opening Hours Mon-Wed & Fri 9am-5pm, Thur 9am-8.30pm, Sat 9am-4.30pm, Sun 10am-3.30pm

Blacktown Hoyts Cinema Blacktown, Level 4 Westpoint Marketown Shopping Centre, Patrick Street
Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, Sat 9am-12.30pm

Bossley Park Club Marconi, Marconi Plaza
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm

Cronulla Sharkies - Cronulla Sutherland Leagues Club,
461 Captain Cook Drive
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm

Enmore Enmore Theatre, 130 Enmore Rd
Opening Hours Mon-Thur 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-4pm, Sat 10am-4pm

Kensington Parade Theatres, NIDA, 215 Anzac Pde
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Moore Park Sydney Football Stadium, Venue Services Office, Driver Ave
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm

Parramatta Parramatta National Rugby League Club, 2 Grose Street
Opening hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-3pm

Penrith Hoyts Cinema Westfield Penrith, Cnr Jane & Riley Street
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am -5pm, Sat 9am-12pm

Revesby Revesby Workers Club, 2B Brett Street
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-6.30pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm

Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre, Olympic Blvd - City Box Office Collect
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Pretty sure i should be able to help out, as long as im not working that is..

Mite head to the Cronulla Sharks outlet! Surely they wont be busy hahaha

STG-MACCA

Bench
wow, all my work is done lol.
This is a good thing. We have been given some decent notice, and everyone should be able to swing a day or at a minimum a morning off work.

I am fairly tied up with my work, so I am happy to see the organising done as a group within this thread.

If you were not part of last years group, send us an email, I will add you to the list and we will send out a similar email to last year to everyone.

Also, with the tickets being so restricted to how many you can buy, I won't have any spares this time, I will only be getting my allocation as I need them all. If anyone doesn't need all of their allocation, I am willing to buy more, but I would need you to get them and I will buy them from you.

Cleary, are you a red v member? Can you leave your card with us, so we can get someone to line up and use it? We will also get you a ticket obviously lol.

cleary89

Coach
wow, all my work is done lol.
This is a good thing. We have been given some decent notice, and everyone should be able to swing a day or at a minimum a morning off work.

I am fairly tied up with my work, so I am happy to see the organising done as a group within this thread.

If you were not part of last years group, send us an email, I will add you to the list and we will send out a similar email to last year to everyone.

Also, with the tickets being so restricted to how many you can buy, I won't have any spares this time, I will only be getting my allocation as I need them all. If anyone doesn't need all of their allocation, I am willing to buy more, but I would need you to get them and I will buy them from you.

Cleary, are you a red v member? Can you leave your card with us, so we can get someone to line up and use it? We will also get you a ticket obviously lol.

Yeh that can be done. I'll give it to someone at the Taj before the game on friday night? Preferably someone who will be going to the sea eagles game at home as well, so I can get it back before that game. Oh, and if you wanted to use it to sit in the stand for the panthers and titans games, that would be fine.

Edit: would have to be after the game obviously, or I can't get in lol.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Macca,

I have an idea to discuss with you that we may just be able to pull off, from my dealings to get the We Own Suncorp tickets organised.

It may require some more organisation; but if we can get it to work, it won't disappoint.

Talk to you at Kogarah on Friday night.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Macca,

I have an idea to discuss with you that we may just be able to pull off, from my dealings to get the We Own Suncorp tickets organised.

It may require some more organisation; but if we can get it to work, it won't disappoint.

Talk to you at Kogarah on Friday night.
Hey matt, I showed macca your message. We not getting there till 7 (late), so will catch up after the game or half time :).

The Major

Bench
Good thinking Matty. Fingers crossed this might work out the way we would want to. Cant see why it cant unless stupid red tape gets in the way.

Latest posts