What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Choppies

Coach
Terminator said:
Thats one of Henry the VIII's wives, I'm not sure which one, she is regularly sighted still at Buckingham palace.
im pretty sure it was his 2nd wife Ann Bolyn

Phillips

Referee
i remember when i was young my dad told me that after his stepdad died he was in bed one time and heard a voice say "its me son"

I believe in Ghosts.

I recall waking up in the middle of the night, very cold. Like an icy wind had just passed over me.

The only light was the dim orange glow of a street lamp some distance away, most of the light provided by it was covered by a light blue curtain. It was an eerie, almost surreal glow that I had never noticed before.

I sat upright in the bed and tried to focus my eyes on what caused this sudden waking. Without my glasses on, I could just make out a form which made me feel uncomfortable, it was the distinct but still somehow hazy outline of a person walking in circles, mumbling. My feeling cold was ovetaken very quickly by profuse sweating.

Petrified, I moved my hand slowly toward the bedside table, I could feel every heartbeat, I could feel the blood pulsating through my the veins in my arm as I tried to elongate it toward the table, where my glasses were.

Did I really want to find out what it was? Should I just lie back down and ignore it, or should I go with my instincts which were to find out who or what it was?

I took hold of the glasses. Terrified, I put them to my eyes, the apparition became clearer instantly.

It was Pre.

He told me to tell you guys that he's dead so pick someone living to adore.

SaintTPP

First Grade
I really wish I didn't read this post now....I have never seen anything that would be a ghost, but sometimes, ONLY when I am on my computer upstairs and I'm alone in the dark at night with no light on, I hear my name being called in a young girls voice.

But what freaked me out the most about this thread is the one about them sleeping next to you...I would have a heart attack then and there.

Phillips

Referee
i just looked up that ghost site that was mentioned on here and looked at all of the ghost pictures...i dont think i will sleep tonight 8-[

raz

Juniors
im not scared of ghosts when i get those 'feelings' i just think "well what are you gonna do" and when i feel a presence i run towards it to scare it off :clap:

Sweeper

Juniors
Every now and then i hear these banging noises at night... at about 3 second intervals. I think its the plumbing, usually happens early in the morning after the water has been running. BUT... it could be some church bell ringer who is unemployed and died a miserable and lonely death! :twisted:

I saw this thing on bright ideas to stop water hammer... but... its just too much effort 8)

Sweeper

Juniors
Ohh... and there was this thing on the discovery channel about Tim the Yowie man. He chases Yowies, thats why they call him Tim the Yowie man.

This huge creature is out there... and it throws rocks at people out in the mountains. It can run like nothing else through bushes.

I wanna catch a Yowie! This guy, he keeps on finding them, but he never shoots them. He's deadset a sandwich short of a picknick! But the Yowies... are out there *plays x-files music* You'd deadset be a national hero if you caught one... anyone interested?

Apparently Tim the Yowie man was at Newcastle a few weeks ago. He stayed in 4.5 star luxuary... so hes only in it for the money. But i, on the other hand, seek to become a nation treasure.

And hell, i'm also taking panther hunting gear with me incase i come across a panther!

Little Austin Powers said:
Ohh... and there was this thing on the discovery channel about Tim the Yowie man. He chases Yowies, thats why they call him Tim the Yowie man.

This huge creature is out there... and it throws rocks at people out in the mountains. It can run like nothing else through bushes.

I wanna catch a Yowie! This guy, he keeps on finding them, but he never shoots them. He's deadset a sandwich short of a picknick! But the Yowies... are out there *plays x-files music* You'd deadset be a national hero if you caught one... anyone interested?

Apparently Tim the Yowie man was at Newcastle a few weeks ago. He stayed in 4.5 star luxuary... so hes only in it for the money. But i, on the other hand, seek to become a nation treasure.

And hell, i'm also taking panther hunting gear with me incase i come across a panther!

:lol: :lol: That was on today... I watched it, that guy was a nutter..