What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Ron Jeremy

Coach
choppies said:
the downstairs of our house is haunted everyone who lives with me had always told me about them seeing people walk past i didnt beleive it until i was doing my HSC in 2003 when i was caramming for my english test it was 2am and i was about to go to bed and then I look up and there is someone sitting across the table reading a book I shat myself and bolted upstairs
and about 2 weeks ago I had just finished playing NBA live 2004 on the downstairs computer and at about 10pm everyone was upstairs in bed (yes ppl in my house turn in early except me) and i took the CD out and put it in the case so I could play it upstairs and I shut down te computer and went upstairs with the CD in the case in my hand and im half way up and I hear the EA sports its in the game on the downstairs speakers and then it did the player intro (thats where an nba player says hes in the game etc) and then the menu music goes and im on the stairs scared stiff
then my dad comes out and tells me to turn the music down and i show him the CD in the case so he goes down and turns the computer off again
I didnt sleep that night you should ask my sister about her experiences downstairs

Is that serious or are you just having us on??

What did the person across from you look like??

Choppies

Coach
I avoid going down there now and I havent been in the dining room since that night before my 1st HSC exam

I have seen things that looked like ghosts to start with, but were just objects that looked like one.. Nonetheless i absolutely shit myself.. Dunno what i'd do if i saw a real one.

Phillips

Referee
the closest thing i have come to seeing a ghost was when i was a little kid i was in bed and i looked up at the wardrobe and saw this thing jump down onto my face, it was shaped like a dog and my head moved because of the impact, im not sure if it was my imagination but i was shit scared every night i slept in thay house

Phillips

Referee
i think it was my reflexes, but i saw something jump onto my face, and i always hated that house,

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Im going to scar ethe shit out of everyone now!!

There's a story in America of a couple of teenages in a car driving and suddenly without notice this Human object appears and they hit it.....they stopped the car and nothing was there....so they got in the car and started driving anyway and they look out the window and there;s that ghost running along next to the car.

RJ, its not scary cause its a story that you heard from a friend of a friend... Now if it happened to you personally, then thats scary.

Choppies

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
choppies said:
the downstairs of our house is haunted everyone who lives with me had always told me about them seeing people walk past i didnt beleive it until i was doing my HSC in 2003 when i was caramming for my english test it was 2am and i was about to go to bed and then I look up and there is someone sitting across the table reading a book I shat myself and bolted upstairs
and about 2 weeks ago I had just finished playing NBA live 2004 on the downstairs computer and at about 10pm everyone was upstairs in bed (yes ppl in my house turn in early except me) and i took the CD out and put it in the case so I could play it upstairs and I shut down te computer and went upstairs with the CD in the case in my hand and im half way up and I hear the EA sports its in the game on the downstairs speakers and then it did the player intro (thats where an nba player says hes in the game etc) and then the menu music goes and im on the stairs scared stiff
then my dad comes out and tells me to turn the music down and i show him the CD in the case so he goes down and turns the computer off again
I didnt sleep that night you should ask my sister about her experiences downstairs

Is that serious or are you just having us on??

What did the person across from you look like??

im dead-set about those 2 stories
that computer one I nearly cried I was so scared
and the person looked like she belonged in 1914 in the morning when its light ill find out the history of the house and tell yas who it was
because when we bought the house 18 yrs ago and we renovated it we kept the bottom mostly intact with jut a few new things like doors floor etc
and we added the upstairs part and no one in my family has had any encounters with anything upstairs only downstairs

Terminator

First Grade
My bed got shaken hard the other night again, it woke me up, Ive just moved and the entity seems to loose me for a while after I move, but since I only moved up the road, it found where I was sleeping on the second night, so f**king sick of it. :roll:

PJ Marshal

Coach
choppies said:
knights04 said:
so ghosts like basketball? :lol:

meh at least EA sports can now brag that the NBA live series is the ghosts choice

Hahaha golden, yeh EA would use it to their advantage marketing games for your local spirits :lol:

Latest posts