What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Dont like to talk about this but quickly=
Ive seen my younger sister and younger cousin floating above a bed and ill swear to my dying day that someone/thing was in my ear one night and SCREAMED that my sister was in trouble when swimming in a pool[she snuck out]
There ...Exercised some demons there!

Terminator

First Grade
I had a weird spirit experience two nights ago, I was shaken
awake by something that somehow grabbed me around the
front of my singlet, I was sleeping on my belly, then when I
tried to go back to sleep I could see this incredibly intricate
swirling pattern, like tiny bees on my pillow, I put my hand
there and the pattern was on my hand then it went.
About five minutes later as I fell asleep I had a really bad dream
of being pushed around by alot of hands as I woke up I was
hit by a paralysis that lasted about 5-6 seconds before I shook
it off, I then stayed awake with the light on for about half
an hour, I drifted off to sleep and then got suddenly woken up with
what felt
like spit in the face, I nearly lost my temper and I said some
Our Fathers and it left, I could tell it was gone, because the
creepy feeling and the bad vibe went away, sleep at last. :roll:

Termy, seriously.. You have to film this man... Is that the same entity that followed you to your new place of residence?

Terminator

First Grade
Could be, as a religous person and as sensitive to the unseen,
I feel it is my duty to guide them to the Lord, maybe thats why
they keep bothering me, I never see them directly or clearly,
except for brief glimpses from the side of my eyes, lights sort
of, and a few times when I wake up I get the impression someone
was there just as I was opening my eyes.
When I unlock the door and go into my room I know straight away
if there is a presence in there, because I am thinking about
ghosts as I unlock the door, when I go in every hair on my neck
stands on end and I get a creepy feeling.
Something strange also happenned last week, it was in the
afternoon and I was down at the netcafe and suddenly I got the
creepy feeling etc and I knew it was standing right behind me,
thats a new thing, usually it starts where I live and 90% of the
time in the night.

tigerdude

Juniors
okay ive got a few stories about my mate. He lives in a house that is fairly old. Anyways he told me that his room use to be a piano room ages ago when this old couple lived there. Now that it shis room and there is no longer a piano there my friend rekons he gets regular vists from this old chap. The ghost apparently turns on his radio. His parents also tell me of this so its the real deal. He isnt scared he just tells the bloke to leave him alone. But ive noticed whenever i sleep there it is sooooooooooooooo cold. So i believe that there could be something going on.

Second thing is that my best friend passed away when i n he was 13. Now the same kid that i was talking about in the aboce paragraph had a little sister, about 5 years younger than us, maybe more. And matty (my friend that passed on) apparently made friends with my mates little sisterm and they became very close. Anyways matties mum went to one of those people that has the 6th sense and she said that there is a photo of my mates sister n there is a light in the background, and apparently that is matty, that really freaked me out , coz its scary but its also good to see that matty is still around, i constantly talk to him, but in my mind, but i believe in all this stuff, but i think id be scared or not ready to face matty, or any thing at this time !

Terminator

First Grade
They have been bad this week, one of them or just the one seems to take a perverse delight in shaking my bed hard after I doze off to wake me up, every night this week, its really starting to piss me off.

Latest posts