What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Spike

First Grade
DaleyIsGod said:
ohh like you've never done it before, or at least get your German Shepard to do it..... :roll: ;-)

umm no, but I'm starting to think you have issues with people pissing on you. :?

lambchoprulz

Juniors
okay here's mine,

Well one night I woke up cause I couldn't go to sleep, and before anyones asks, no I wasn't dreaming and I know this for a fact. I looked at my bedroom mirror, and staring right back at me was me :shock: no thats not the shocking part.... I was facing a different way, my dad ( who has not passed on) was also there and was coming out of the mirror, now I was 7/8 and real freaked out, so I don't remember much after that...........

I used to live next door to a cemetery so i've had few freaky moments...........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Apparently there's a closed down hospital....i think on the north side of the harbour by the water and apparently it's haunted aswell??.

way BTW

Spike that church at Seven Hills was definately a satan hang out for a while...many different people have told me that & how come if there was a fire (hmmmm) how come it was never refurbished...the structure and all that is still there plus a small cementary to go with it.

It looks normal from the outside...i haven't been passed it for a while though.

Spike

First Grade
You're thinking of the old quarantine station at Manly

Things burn down all the time, that church is/was very old and was rarely used for years before it burned. I'd say the local council is just too cheap to refurbish it or whatever religous group that the church belonged to, probably built a new church in a different location. No doubt the local council is too cheap to pull it down as well.

Henry Lawson is burried there. Every so often people would try to grave rob his dead arse as rumour had it, he was buried with a sum of gold ( I only tried the once I swear)

knights04

Bench
One night I turned off the lights and wore a bedsheet over myself in the window at the front of the house for passing motorists to be scared. Five mins later I got bored because noone was coming around. Two mornings after I was going to the bathroom about 2 am and heard someone call my name. It sounded exactly like my recently deceased grandmother and gave me goosebumps and a fright. About 3 weeks ago I had trouble sleeping and felt like I was strangled, and opened the curtains to get rid of whatever was there. When I woke up next morning I found the TV cord wrapped around my neck twice. The next night I saw a girl about my age standing over my bed and was gone 2 secs later. The only other experience was at my grandparents place when I was sleeping on the floor a few months back, I could see a ghostly image sitting on the seat behind my mattress, but vanished secs later. For the rest of the night a cool breeze was on my neck with the window closed to boot.

Latest posts