What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gidley is a plodder

Bretto

Bench
Dead set cost his team the game today with that stupid play.

What a plodder.

Discuss.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I blame Darius more. Shouldn't have let that go dead, but it was obviously too much for his delicate constitution to do his f**king job.

Bretto

Bench
Then the decision to not kick for goal... Then Gidley drops it on the last play of the game with about 7 players outside him, lol.

andrew057

First Grade
Hes copped an unfair amount of shit in the past.

But his drop from accomplished first grader to park footballer has been as swift as Ive ever seen.

nick87

Coach
If all the professional sporting organisations sent their biggest derp to one team to form a team of super derps, and that team of super derps had to vote on who was their biggest derp... Kurt Gidley would be that derp

Swarzey

Bench
I am so f**king sick of him killing the team week in and week out. I'd be more than happy to see his season come crashing down due to injury.

It's a disgrace he's even the captain.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
A supreme Gidley esque performance. He's gone one better than tony smith by ensuring his brother is CEO rather than coach

perverse

Referee
He's an absolute cancer on our team, and I'm afraid it is terminal. He has been doing it all year. The Manly game was even more epic than today.

We'd be far better off without Gidley, Darius and Houston in our team.

nick87

Coach
Its utterly terrifying to think there is another NRL player occupying an important position for his side who is the equal, if not surpassing Josh McCrone for shitness.

If these guys can get picked every week, how far are you or I off from NRL footy?

Latest posts