What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gidley

Brutus

Referee
The selectors are to blame not Gidley.

Anyone with half a brain could see that Gidley is perfect for the bench and definitely not captain material.

The selectors are an absolute disgrace, but because nobody at the weak as piss NSWRL has the guts to tell the likes of Fulton and McCarthy to f**k off, thinsg will never change.

The selectors and Bellamy must be the first people turfed.

I have seen some of the worst selections in origin history in this series.

FastEddie

Juniors
Which past it players will they recycle for game 3
Andrew Ryan, Luke Bailey, Tahu, Ben Hornby must all come into calculations
f**king spastic side, picked by a bunch of spastic selectors
And the village idiot, in the village full of f**king idiots is Laurie f**king Daley
What an utter utter utter spastic

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I was bagging Gidley and wanted Hayne into fullback (despite being a qlder). Hayne did no more than GIdley has done, was worse positionally, and worse defensively. No way should Gidley be the scape goat.

88.Knights

Juniors
More like LMFAO @ Hayne, I thought we were supposed to play better with Hayne at fullback, if Gidley's not upto origin standard then Hayne's on par with him. Hayne's done a lot more to lose NSW this series than Gidley.

Yosh

Coach
I'm with Brutus. However Gidley was just terrible (as was everyone in blue) last night...

MightyBronco

Juniors
The whole Gidley situation is just laughable. A captain cant play off the bench. Unbelievable they convinced themselves that that was a good idea.

Clear shop, and pick a better team FFS. There are so many great players running around in the NRL. Uate, Soward..Snowden...its players like that NSW need, not geniused captains playing off the bench.

Serc

First Grade
I see a few people posting about Uate - he is ineligible as he played for Fiji in Pacific Cup 6 months ago.

Hayne gets away with it because he switched straight after the World Cup (which i think is the main focus of the way the rules are currently)

Garts

Bench
Gidley > Hayne as far as Origin fullback is concerned

f**k we missed Stewart this year

Stewart has all the elements that make a great fullback. However if he makes it back onto the field I doubt he will be same as he will probably have lost abit of his pace. Dugan looks to be the future if thats the case.

skeepe

Immortal
Seriously, who the f**k thought that Gidley would be a good backup hooker?

Hopefully we can finally put to bed the myth of Gidley's utility value.

KnightsMan90

Juniors
I love how you f*ckheads all still find a way to blame Gidley when its not even iota of his fault.

Gotta love those geniused eels fans you still chirp on about Hayne when they hasnt being a sh*tter performance at Fb in origin history, Gids included. Get real, Hayne was the worst player on the field for both teams.

He is the most overated player in the game and only his rep gets him into the team cos he cant play for sh*t

And while Gids was out of position at hooker (he should have been 5/8) he still did a far superior job to another pretender in Ennis

So why dont you idiot get your head out of the sand move outside of sydney and start putting the blame on those that actually deserve.

Otherwise we just have to deal with a whole bunch of geniused fans. And that isnt gonna help NSW

Garts

Bench
I love how you f*ckheads all still find a way to blame Gidley when its not even iota of his fault.

Gotta love those geniused eels fans you still chirp on about Hayne when they hasnt being a sh*tter performance at Fb in origin history, Gids included. Get real, Hayne was the worst player on the field for both teams.

He is the most overated player in the game and only his rep gets him into the team cos he cant play for sh*t

And while Gids was out of position at hooker (he should have been 5/8) he still did a far superior job to another pretender in Ennis

So why dont you idiot get your head out of the sand move outside of sydney and start putting the blame on those that actually deserve.

Otherwise we just have to deal with a whole bunch of geniused fans. And that isnt gonna help NSW

Hi Kurt

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Gidley is one of the worst ever origin players you Knights idiot.

gronkathon

First Grade

Good to see Paul "The Queef" Harragon returning to the public arena

Latest posts