What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gimmick you most hated ?

lockyno1

Post Whore
I have got to say Eugene! Whoever came up with that gimmick has rocks in their head! Pathetic!

Mr Saab

Referee
Todays gimicks shyte me alot. Especially :

Cena...punk white trash doing rap! Boring. You cant see me? What the f**k is that. I dont want to see him, he is boring.
Simon Dean....waste of space. Thankgod he is on Velocity/Heat which i dont watch

Yeah but SAAB you've gotta admit his the best grappler ever compared to.....

"LETS GET ROWDY"

K-Kwik and Road Dog.

Definately a contender for worst ever.

Mr Saab

Referee
Road Dog didnt bother me, he was a tag teamer and was ok in DX
K Kwik...mmm now that was a bad and failed gimmick.

thuganomics

Coach
K-Kwik really never got his oppurtunity. He was going good with Road Dogg until Road Dogg left then he was on his own.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah Carlito's gimmick is a great one but he needs a finisher that is better than a neckbreaker or whatever he has currently!

thuganomics

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Yeah Carlito's gimmick is a great one but he needs a finisher that is better than a neckbreaker or whatever he has currently!

I like his finisher at the moment. Test used to use something similar called the 'Test Drive'. Very good finisher.

Gene Krupa

Referee
The Ministry and then it's hybrid, the Corporate Ministry.

They were up against the Union. That sucked too.

Alex Wright's gimmick Berlin was the pits. He went from dancin' Alex to a super squasher. Yeah, right. Gonna believe that!

thuganomics

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
The Ministry and then it's hybrid, the Corporate Ministry.

I loved both of those stables. Ministry added to those great stables they had back then, and with Taker leading they looked like one of those unstopable forces. Then they continued it with Shane McMahon joining Taker and brining the corperation with him.

Then it was like Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock vs Corperate Ministry. I loved the angle.

Latest posts