What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn Morrison- the complete package

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
sportive cupid said:
Sorry I thought I did imply what I meant by PACKAGE when I said -tats,body jewellery,attitude,looks,...but i will add(now that I think of it) hair,smile,arms.
Up until now I was always a Johnny Morris Girl ,but not so much now(sorry Johnny if you are reading this):oops:
Look its good to be "nice" but a bit of attitude goes a long way don't you think?

thats explains it then
im not a johnny girl either

eelaholic

First Grade
well its blatantly obvious that Glenn's biggest fan is...............

HIMSELF!!!

Great player and all, don't get me wrong, but anyone who goes to the toilet with a group of players only to fix his hair in the mirror and then put his BEANIE back on has serious issues!! :d

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelaholic said:

HIMSELF!!!

Great player and all, don't get me wrong, but anyone who goes to the toilet with a group of players only to fix his hair in the mirror and then put his BEANIE back on has serious issues!! :D

thank god he was only doing his hair!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
eelaholic said:

HIMSELF!!!

Great player and all, don't get me wrong, but anyone who goes to the toilet with a group of players only to fix his hair in the mirror and then put his BEANIE back on has serious issues!! :D

wouldn't catch any women doing something like that

eelz47

Coach
Twizzle said:
wouldn't catch any women doing something like that

hey twiz i was the one who seen him do it
i could not stop laughing:d:d

it is natural for ladies to fix themselves up too

eelz47

Coach
sportive cupid said:
now what's so wrong with a guy wanting to make sure he looks presentable?

no prob at all
BUT HE FIXED HIS HAIR THEN PUT HIS BEANIE BACK ON!:ROLL: