What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GO QUEENSLAND (from a NSW fan)

tiger_nick

Bench
I am sick to death of NSW picking sh*t OUT OF FORM PLAYERS. Boring players who add no spark. Its a team of robots out there. This 'players have to be big' myth is well and truley gone. I hope QLD win by 50, seriously over it.

The only players I am looking forward to watching are Stewart, Hayne, Bird, Gallen and Gidley. The rest are a joke.

Bman26

Juniors
how can any1 be happy to see Gallen in a sky blue jersey, short term memory loss? Don't remember is fairy dive vs the dragons, i hope qld remind him all night about how much of a puss he is.

Shorty

Staff member
Instead of hoping your team loses why don't you hope the players you're unhappy with fail miserably.

Lyon and King are a good chance at that!

tiger_nick said:
I am sick to death of NSW picking sh*t OUT OF FORM PLAYERS. Boring players who add no spark. Its a team of robots out there. This 'players have to be big' myth is well and truley gone. I hope QLD win by 50, seriously over it.

The only players I am looking forward to watching are Stewart, Hayne, Bird, Gallen and Gidley. The rest are a joke.

you're a f**king disgrace for wanting us to lose, go move to queensland

scuzzi

Juniors
OMG you are pathetic! your team loses two games and so instead of building a hatred of QLD like real nsw supporters do, you decide to switch sides. Get angry at Queensland for kicking ass, not NSW!

Latest posts