What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the breakers - nft

ozbash

Referee
First semi tonight on the road to the premiership.

f**k the Aussie awards, we'll just claim their trophy ;-)

JAG

Juniors
Don't really follow the B-Ball, but heard Darcy Waldegrave on Radio Sport otoday ranting about how the people running the Aussie basketball league are trying to screw the Breakers. What's going on there?

ozbash

Referee
The NZ Breakers have staved off elimination from the Australian NBL playoffs with a 93-89 game two win over the Perth Wildcats tonight.

Jesbass

First Grade
Awesome news. Home ground advantage returns, correct?

They haven't been able to win in Perth for eons, so that's a great result.

Iafeta

Referee
Lovin it. From the bad old days of Jeff Green and Frank Arsenio they've come a long, long way. They had some drivel players back then too. Nowadays they are able to attract top talent to gel with the Tall Blacks players. Awesome. Bring on the title hopefully, still amazed by the way that Andrej Lemanis was not NBL Coach of the Year. What a joke!

JoeD

First Grade
still amazed by the way that Andrej Lemanis was not NBL Coach of the Year.
I'm not a basketball expert but I think the general feeling is with the talent the breakers have I could've coached them to the finals.

ozbash

Referee
The New Zealand Breakers lead the Cairns Taipans 41-27 at halftime of the opening grand final game at the North Shore Events Centre

Latest posts