What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Uruguay

nibbs

Bench
Go Uruguay !!

Just a little "cheer them on" thread ...

3-0 3-0 3-0... just like last time

come on, beat them cowards... ;-) ;-) ;-)

woodgers

Bench
You are a total twit.

Bullied at school were ya?

Keep hiding behind that computer screen throwing taunts you little bitch. If the Aussie's get through you will never hear the end of it mate. If they don't then we will all still take that piss out of you everyday you pissant.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
nibbs is just upset because it won't be long before New Zealand lack a professional football team, are stuck in Oceania with the Solomon Islands and are watching Australia play proper, competitive matches in Asia.

Extremely bitter, but what can you do. One things for sure: even if Australia lose, New Zealand will NEVER, EVER get so close to a WC.

hybrid_tiger said:
nibbs is just upset because it won't be long before New Zealand lack a professional football team, are stuck in Oceania with the Solomon Islands and are watching Australia play proper, competitive matches in Asia.

Extremely bitter, but what can you do. One things for sure: even if Australia lose, New Zealand will NEVER, EVER get so close to a WC.

isn't nibbs allowed to make a prediction???
i predict a 3-1 win over both leagues to urugary.

p.s go and look up who was in the 82 world cup.

nibbs

Bench
woodgers said:
You are a total farkwit.

Bullied at school were ya?

Keep hiding behind that computer screen throwing taunts you little bitch. If the Aussie's get through you will never hear the end of it mate. If they don't then we will all still take that piss out of you everyday you pissant.

aussies, he he he. tbh, i was a high school sprint champion. i'd start running, you wouldn't be able to keep up and i'm sure that, like sally robbins, all you australians would just give up, taking the easy way out, becoming asians in the process, rather than dig in for the long run.

2 True Blues

Coach
So what do you do at High School now boy, since you gave up the running away thing.???

Got the art of repeating year 7 down pat obviously.

BBBBBaaaaaaa !!!

ahh, remember "that draw" between aussies and solomon islands? new zealand are just made because they can only beat us consistantly at one sport

Sir Biffo

Bench
How many countries are so pathetic that they have to cheer against teams just because they have no one to cheer themselves.

How many countries would select Luke Covell in their "A" squad.

How many countries are so obsessed with competing with Australia they cannot go 20 seconds without bagging Australia or comparing themselves in some way or another.

Just One.

OVP

Coach
Kiwis are very well-balanced people. Chips on both shoulders.

You definitely have "small country" syndrome

KrypnotiK said:
looks to me like he was referring to the first leg "just like last time 3-0"

okay me bad my prediction still stands but i had thought it would have been 2-0 to gay with a 1-1 draw in aussie.

petszk

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:

Just to point out, New Zealand actually has been to the WC before, 1982 in Spain.

They even managed to score, unlike Australia in 1974 (although they lost all 3 matches, unlike Australia with 2 losses and a draw).

Still, it will be a looooooong time before they get to another one.

Scott

Bench
OVP said:
Kiwis are very well-balanced people. Chips on both shoulders.

Just like Rooster supporters.

Pretty original comment too. Straight out of the Steve Waugh book....

Latest posts