What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast\Brisbane road trip.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
The last time I went to watch the boys take on the Titans was at Carrara and the boys came out and starting warming up in front of us and some of them started throwing their guts up..and then lost the game. I hope I don't get a repeat on Friday night.

The last time I went to watch the boys take on the Titans was at Carrara and the boys came out and starting warming up in front of us and some of them started throwing their guts up..and then lost the game. I hope I don't get a repeat on Friday night.
i remember that they had a shocker & i was giving it to them all game yelling at the tv then i heard they had caught a virus and played on rather than forfeit even though half the team was sick as a dog i felt so bad

Parra Guru

Coach
Go to the Titanium Bar, it's on the highway pretty much in line with Cavill Ave.
They run buses from there.
That's how I did it when I went up last year.
You can also get a good feed there and have a beer before the buses leave.

Suity

What time are u punks going to the Titanium Bar??

My sister's driving but I'm told we're prob going to have to park somewhere and bus it in anyway!!

Suitman

Post Whore
What time are u punks going to the Titanium Bar??

My sister's driving but I'm told we're prob going to have to park somewhere and bus it in anyway!!

I check into my hotel room about 2-ish - depending on flights, airport transfers etc.....
I'm planning on being at the Tits Bar by 4-ish.
Buses start leaving about 5-ish I believe.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll make sure I have a camera at hand so when it's re-enacted on Friday, I can say you did. Even if you don't remember it. :D

After last nights effort, I think I'll be drowning my sorrows regardless of next weeks result.

Suity

Yeh peej, what Belly said. Away section. Catch ya there?

This will be quite a momentous occassion. The "Pack of Wankers" will be reforming for a one-off show.

Suity

Be sure to give Peej heaps of sh*t for Centenary getting done on the bell in their elimination final on Saturday.

I know I will be.

eels bloke

Juniors
Looking like a good atmosphere for the Qld first leg this Friday Night. Just bought 3 tickets in the away supporters bay and the PAX is 14,949.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Have fun you lucky buggers!!

Please be sure to give Ben Smith lots of love and cheers for his 100th game for me

PJ Marshal

Coach
suity you worked out where your staying yet, i aint f**king leaving my car at helensvale station it wont be there when i get back

Rogue.9

Juniors
I passed the Eels Merchandise van on the highway before I got to Coffs Harhour, do they normally make the Queensland trip?

Suitman

Post Whore
I passed the Eels Merchandise van on the highway before I got to Coffs Harhour, do they normally make the Queensland trip?

I wouldn't have thought so. Not to my knowledge anyway.
Good move by the club, although they'll have to seel a heap of stuff to cover the cost of the trip.
I think they probably can.

Suity

Tony Bongo

Bench
What time is everyone thinking about meeting at the Titanium Bar?

I'm planning on being there around 3pm. There is the Circle on Cavill carpark across the road which is secure for those interested. I plan on picking my car up from there Saturday some time.

boognish

Juniors
pumped to get on my flight outta melbourne tomorrow and straight to skilled stadium for this game... feels good man

Latest posts