What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Colours and Mascot

DIEHARD

----
WTF I'm not jumping from any ship. I'm loyal to all my clubs. I've been waiting 6 years for another team in the South East. How could I continue to support the Broncos as wholeheartedly when it was their hands at the throat of the other QLD clubs when they died? It is a matter of what you stand for mate.

(But still I go to every home game and support them)

When they are the architects of Super League. The Broncos only ever cared about themselves. Letting them into the competition over a group of QRL was possibly one of the biggest mistakes in the last several decades. A national competition with the NSWRL and the best of the QRL plus franchises such as Newcastle, Gold Coast, North Queensland, New Zealand, Melbourne and Perth would be totally unassailable by the AFL.

I'm the sort of fan rugby league needs a million more of. I attend every RL game possible. I travel interstate for big matches and representatives. I'm a passionate internationalist and would never miss an international. I'm a supporter and member of the Melbourne Storm because I see that they are VITAL to the future of Rugby League. I support all my clubs and will never stop. I'm a passionate Queensland RL traditionalist, it's far too late to promote our best clubs so new franchises are the only alternative. Redcliffe the basis for a Sunshine Coast team, Gold Coast Dolphins and most of all I have the health and future of the game at heart, unlike some other crusty Bears fans that smell like moth balls.

If you want to talk about traditional clubs and foundation clubs, let's talk about QRL foundation clubs. NSW foundation clubs aren't any more important. You Blues have been totally inconsiderate of Queensland Rugby League since the get go and it is going to stop. It is Queensland's turn.

I have passion for Queensland history and tradition and I demand greater QLD representation. I can't believe you spastics can't understand what I'm fighting for.

If you want to make the sorts of decisions that you want to make, go work for the Union or AFL mate, because you will deadset KILL rugby league.

How about YOU get stuffed hop, because I care for the game more than my club!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
How can you change like that. Thats not loyalty, thats not passion. I know a few fans that follow rugby league, but dont particulary support anyone in the NRL because they used to support the Newtown Jets and still go to the games at Henson Park. Still recovering from being kicked out 20 years ago. Now theres passion and history.

The worst of that was, he stopped supporting Brisbane the year they won the comp. :?

hop

Juniors
okay mate...
well i hope you guys play well in the QRL where you roots are.. ours are in the NRL

also mate... dont give me that crap about you loving foundation clubs..
you've been laying the boot into the bears and their history as well as their fans on this forum for too long... its gotta stop.. support your bid... but take a note from big-steve's book and become:

pro GC not anti CC

DIEHARD

----
You want 11 clubs? No way buddy!

This isn't the NSWRL anymore its the NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE! Get it into your thick heads! The only thing you have got going for you is John Singleton. And if you, by some unholy action do get a thoroughly undeserved place in the NRL it will because of John Singleton.

I support tradition but not when it impedes necessary progress! Besides it is time that Queensland's contribution to rugby league is rewarded and recongnised with more NRL teams. I've stated numerous times that I am a traditionalist and as far as Im concerned, my support of the Dolphins bid is also fighting for Queensland Rugby League.

If it wasn't for Queenslanders, we would still be getting thrashed in some light weight inter state competition. If it was up to you we would have no State of Origin, our jewel in the crown. It was Queenslanders that had to innovate! You were quite happy to leave things as they were, leave Queensland in the shit! Just as you are now! :x

Were is your loyalty to your rugby league brethern?!? Don't give me this loyalty to your club garbage! Im loyal to the league till I die! And if the role were reversed, honest to god I wouldn't abandon NSW. Esspecially when it means my club would probably only have to wait another few years anyway.

I have stated numerous times, if there was 10 QRL clubs in the competition and my QRL club got booted out and if they were competiting with another club from Newcastle and there was only two other NSW clubs. And the Sydney Swans are suffocating RL and are getting bigger crowds than the Sydney RL team. I sure as hell wouldn't be campaigning for my club to be in the NRL. Because it would be to the detrement of the game! Because we would be abandoning NSW, leaving them to the dogs. I would never put selfish self interest before the health of the game. I'd never put my club before the code! READ THIS PARAGRAPH A FEW TIMES BECAUSE I'M SICK OF YOU QUEERS TALKING CRAP!

I never STOPPED supporting the Broncos, I have always supported them and always will. What do you think I do at Lang Park every fortnight dressed in my old school Broncos jersey? Having a tea party? I'm supporting my team. Im the sort of fan rugby league needs a million more of.

I'M PRO RUGBY LEAGUE

ANTI SELFISH WANKER DICKHEAD (Take a hint, that is you guys)

Esspecially those who support the Bears and who reside at the Central Coast.

hop

Juniors
i support league first... the bears a close second

why do you think i follow every game everyweek?

how can u call me disloyal to league..

but league will survive...

in a utopian society we would have both teams enter..

but your crazy if you cant understand why the bears aren't good for league in general...

u should be campaigning for teams like souths to get the boot...

not campaigning for the bears to come second... because u know as well as i do.. both bids are better than 80% of the clubs statuses at the moment... tell me why you wouldnt want this.. because i know what its like to be kicked out of the nrl... do u?

Diehard said:

This isn't the NSWRL anymore its the NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE! Get it into your thick heads! The only thing you have got going for you is John Singleton. And if you, by some unholy action do get a thoroughly undeserved place in the NRL it will because of John Singleton.

I support tradition but not when it impedes necessary progress! Besides it is time that Queensland's contribution to rugby league is rewarded and recongnised with more NRL teams. I've stated numerous times that I am a traditionalist and as far as Im concerned, my support of the Dolphins bid is also fighting for Queensland Rugby League.

If it wasn't for Queenslanders, we would still be getting thrashed in some light weight inter state competition. If it was up to you we would have no State of Origin, our jewel in the crown. It was Queenslanders that had to innovate! You were quite happy to leave things as they were, leave Queensland in the sh*t! Just as you are now! :x

Were is your loyalty to your rugby league brethern?!? Don't give me this loyalty to your club garbage! Im loyal to the league till I die! And if the role were reversed, honest to god I wouldn't abandon NSW. Esspecially when it means my club would probably only have to wait another few years anyway.

I have stated numerous times, if there was 10 QRL clubs in the competition and my QRL club got booted out and if they were competiting with another club from Newcastle and there was only two other NSW clubs. And the Sydney Swans are suffocating RL and are getting bigger crowds than the Sydney RL team. I sure as hell wouldn't be campaigning for my club to be in the NRL. Because it would be to the detrement of the game! Because we would be abandoning NSW, leaving them to the dogs. I would never put selfish self interest before the health of the game. I'd never put my club before the code! READ THIS PARAGRAPH A FEW TIMES BECAUSE I'M SICK OF YOU QUEERS TALKING CRAP!

I never STOPPED supporting the Broncos, I have always supported them and always will. What do you think I do at Lang Park every fortnight dressed in my old school Broncos jersey? Having a tea party? I'm supporting my team. Im the sort of fan rugby league needs a million more of.

I'M PRO RUGBY LEAGUE

Bears = Tradition, pride, passion.

Dolphins = Revolting, heartless, trash.

Simple as. If you dont like it, go create your own comp. :roll:

Le Rouge

Juniors
Diehard said:

Ok.

Once upon a time there was more teams in Sydney than we do now

YES OR NO?

Your talking through your ass again MR Hard. Singo is not on his own

The CC bid has 2 leagues clubs the CC leagues and the North sydney bears leagues club.

BOTH of them Are very successful profitable clubs.

Singo own Express Advocate Stadium, so the Bears pretty much will gain all money from the matches at THEIR home ground. Not many teams can do this.

The CC Bears "could" function without any NRL handouts and without incurring any costs to other clubs. They've mentioned this numerous times.

Good on ya.

But League won't die in QLD thats just being full of sh*t and overblowing the situation.

If it wasn't for Queenslanders, we would still be getting thrashed in some light weight inter state competition. If it was up to you we would have no State of Origin, our jewel in the crown. It was Queenslanders that had to innovate! You were quite happy to leave things as they were, leave Queensland in the sh*t! Just as you are now!

Yes. But how are us Bear fans responsible for any of this?

Were is your loyalty to your rugby league brethern?!? Don't give me this loyalty to your club garbage! Im loyal to the league till I die! And if the role were reversed, honest to god I wouldn't abandon NSW.

OK good on ya agin.

I support Rugby League. I support the Bears. Absoluteley no problems.

Once again good on ya.

But its not the case ...........so its a waste of time.

I'M PRO RUGBY LEAGUE

EVERYBODY HERE GIVE DIEHARD A CLAP :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your so wondeful Diehard :roll: ......I bet the ladies just love you ;-)

You are sooooooooo obviously threatend by the Bears bid that you find it neccesary to bag us every chance you get.

Thats really what is happening ......isn't it ;-)

hop

Juniors
more of that on your signature matey...
gives us no reason to feel guilty when both teams are admitted and we run all over your asses... than your crowd levels will drop and yet another gc team will b 6 ft below the surface

Murphdogg1

Juniors
'i am loyal to all my clubs'

ur a deadset wannabe!!

how can u loyaly support more than one club in the same code

and 'i care for the game more than my club'

which club would that be GC or Bris Broncs? or neither u tosser!!!

Red Bear

Referee
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Simple as. If you dont like it, go create your own comp. :roll:
Watch out Denis, he's a Bronco's fan. Remember Super League? We dont want that again.

Razor

Coach
Singo own Express Advocate Stadium, so the Bears pretty much will gain all money from the matches at THEIR home ground

No he doesn't. He owns the management rights until the end of 2007. Come 2008 he might not have the management rights if another party offers more money.

DIEHARD

----
Gee just earlier we had a thread going on about peoples first and second teams. Suddenly I'm banned from having a 2nd team? I've stated numerous times that the Dolphins would be my #1 club. There is only ONE local option and it doesn't cater for a fairly big chunk of the South East.

It isn't like I have the luxury of choosing from 10 different teams, no that is only for New South Welshmen.

Do you seriously think I'm the only person who currently supports the Broncos but will make the Dolphins their #1 club? There are thousands like me, we have been waiting a long long time for this.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Murphdogg1 said:

ur a deadset wannabe!!

I support two teams:

St George & St George reserves...

Cheers,
Ben S.

FLO

Juniors
My loyalty to rugby league and my clubs will put you to shame mate. Total shame

God you're up yourself! rebecca wilson is more of a RL fan than you will ever be.
Don't give me this loyalty to your club garbage!

What was that about loyalty?
I'm loyal to all my clubs. I've been waiting 6 years for another team in the South East.

Your loyalty has no bounds

The Broncos will always be one of my teams, but they will be dethorned by the Gold Coast Dolphins.

Each way bet?
I'm a supporter and member of the Melbourne Storm

WTF ?
I am not a band wagon fan, never have been. I've also supported Souths since their reinstatement,

How do you explain your posts then ?
I'm a passionate internationalist

Lebanon ?
I'm a passionate Queensland RL traditionalist, it's far too late to promote our best clubs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So you push for a nsw team to be imposed on QLD and just brush the local teams.
I support tradition but not when it impedes necessary progress!

No, you're trying to invent a tradition so you can act like you belong to something
What do you think I do at Lang Park every fortnight dressed in my old school Broncos jersey?

you take up space that should be occupied by real RL people, it's bandwagon, pea-heart, nancyboys like you that have turned Lang Park from the "Cauldron" to the "bowl of cold porridge"
Im the sort of fan rugby league needs a million more of.

Please NO!

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Murphdogg1 said:

ur a deadset wannabe!!

I support two teams:

St George & St George reserves...

Cheers,
Ben S.

theres a difference between 2 teams and two clubs idiot

st george and st george reserves are the same club, read the post again mate and then comment :lol:

Latest posts