What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOLD COAST F7s TEAM JOIN TODAY.

Titanic

First Grade
Hi Jake - welcome to the madhouse.

Robster the last of my crew will join before Monday - he is struggling over his name but looks like being Titan_Uranus - God help us all ... lol. He feels that this is appropriate as Uranus was a Titan in the historical sense - the rest of here just about died laughing. He suggested that he has a twin brother called Loosen. ... man, how did I get roped into this? :)

Robster

Bench
amadean.gif

travop.gif

titsandtans.gif

jake86.gif

gc_gladiator.gif

Titanic

First Grade
No worries, we can only play five each match anyway - Titan_Uranus seems to have solved his pc problems and will register this week, if not already - Robster you should know that me, tits&tans and TU have issues communicating from work where there are Government filters in place. So we will need to select teams and be ready each match in advance. Perhaps we should schedule conferencing on the 'net so that we all know what we are doing, who's playing etc.

Robster

Bench
Oh yes I see.

Okay
Round 1 team should be

1) Amadean
6) Titsandtans
7) Titans_Uranis
9) Robster
11) Titanic

Reserves
8) GC_Gladiator
13) Show_Pony

What you reckon Titanic?

Titanic

First Grade
Mate, I would give GC_Gladiator a run before TU as he registered first if he wants. Otherwise no worries - I am going to submit my draft effort in the Clubhouse Monday to start the ball rolling.

Robster

Bench
I'm using GC_Gladiator as my super sub, if he doesn't get a run in round 1, for sure he'll be playing in the 2nd round.

Ribs

Bench
Cheers Robster, all the best to you guys. Given its the PVP Grand Final you'd have to be a good chance, Dragons can never win Grand Finals.......

Titanic

First Grade
I coached some Bobongie's in Mackay years ago and they certainly knew how to win Grand Finals. Good luck, youse blokes.

beave

Coach
Hey guys, keen to join you guys in the F7's!!!

Quick intro

I'm a bloke (haha!!), 28, aircraft technician, born and bred in NQ, love the cowboys, love footy.

that is all

Latest posts