What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone for 2006

Soi_Cowboy

Juniors
Well fellow rooster supporters, its hurts to say this but we are gone for 2006.
This team tonight out there were a total disgrace. Would have to be their worst game in 20 years. What has happened, only a season and a bit ago, they were such a force in the comp.
Now look at us. What an embarrasment to its supporter. Will be a long & sorry 20 rounds to go. We are in deep poo..
Slaughter house next week.

antonius

Coach
Soi_Cowboy said:
Well fellow rooster supporters, its hurts to say this but we are gone for 2006.
This team tonight out there were a total disgrace. Would have to be their worst game in 20 years. What has happened, only a season and a bit ago, they were such a force in the comp.
Now look at us. What an embarrasment to its supporter. Will be a long & sorry 20 rounds to go. We are in deep poo..
Slaughter house next week.
You had Fittler.

Soi_Cowboy

Juniors
Yes, we all realise we had Fittler, but who is expecting to win premierships. I'm just talking about being competitive.
Club in tatters.

Parki

Bench
its only round 6

stick with your club, they will come good.... as long as someone runs finch over in the parking lot

15 straight losses last year, I still had faith in my team, now were number 2

youll come good im sure of it

just let us smash your heads in in round 18, and ill be a happy boy

parra pete

Referee
Listening to David Morrow on Grandstand this morning. He is of the opinion that Braith Anasta does not deserve his place in first grade. Is that a fair call? I find it hard to believe because I consider Braith to be a great player.

antonius

Coach
parra pete said:
Listening to David Morrow on Grandstand this morning. He is of the opinion that Braith Anasta does not deserve his place in first grade. Is that a fair call? I find it hard to believe because I consider Braith to be a great player.
Anasta needs someone to make him look good, I can't see anyone at the Roosters that will fill that spot. Watching the game last night has convinced me that not only was Finch riding along on Fittlers coat tails Stuart was as well. Seriously what the hell is he doing with Finch,Soward, Anasta, and Wing? It seems to me that Finch is like a drowning man, and he's dragging everyone around down with him. Stuart is doing nothing to rectify that, in fact having them all on the field at the same time is just compounding the problem.

Ridders

Coach
lol, its onli round 6, theres no need to worry just yet.....maybe in round 26 use can start worrying :)

PARANoIR

Bench
parra pete said:

Anasta only plays well when he's coming off contract.

Who are the roosters playing next w/e?

ozzie

Bench
St George on Anzac Day - it will be a big crowd -- always is.

However, it seems to me that everyone is having a shot at Finch in the Roosters camp - sure he isn't the best half but to go forward you have to have the forwards - something we lack when our first stringers are injured. I couldn't care if Joey Johns was playing last Friday night with the Roosters we still would have lost. We need to get the boys on the Roids (just joking).

But our purchasing next year should be aimed at beefed up forwards. I bet they wished they still had Crocker

PARANoIR

Bench
Ah yes. Anzac Day.

Barretts gonna take Anasta to school.

I hope you guys are happy with your purchase :lol:

roosters4life

Juniors
ok i was thinking about our team for the dragons and it needs to be reshuffled completley...and ricky stuart has to stick with the same bunch for at least 6 weeks...win or lose because they need to find combos.
this is my team which was put together with a bunch of roosters fans

1. mini
2. roberts (if ok)
3. flannery
4. parrett ( unfortunatley but we got no one else...freddy doesnt like him by the way)
5.vince mellars
6.soward
7, wing ( who was the halfback when we won the comp in 2002)
8. Morley ( should be right got 10 days to recover)
9. heath le strange
10. mickey paea or anthony toupu
11. fitzgibbon ( he will play ...he was close to playing broncos so he will play)
12. harrision ( played for rabbits in this position anyway)
13. anasta ( i think this is his position played great for dogs last year when put at lock)

14. finchy
15. charlie tonga
16. anyone
17. anyone

i no there is gonna be people in this forum that are gonna think that the team is silly but we cant do much worse

ozzie

Bench
PARANoIR said:
Ah yes. Anzac Day.

Barretts gonna take Anasta to school.

I hope you guys are happy with your purchase :lol:

Again Anasta has been going on his heels backwards like the rest of the team - we haven't the forwards to make his life easier. I am happy with his efforts so far..did you guys miss buying him or something?? But then again you got Tim (giggle giggle giggle) Smith the one year blunder.

PARANoIR

Bench
ozzie said:
Again Anasta has been going on his heels backwards like the rest of the team - we haven't the forwards to make his life easier. I am happy with his efforts so far..did you guys miss buying him or something?? But then again you got Tim (giggle giggle giggle) Smith the one year blunder.

:roll: lol, yes makes perfect since I'm a passionate parramatta supporter :p

5_t.gif

mikegotgame

Juniors
Doesnt look to good... thats reality.. not like i care anyways, will support my team allways even if get flogged everyround..

trying to replace bradfittler is very hard:/
Its just like knights without joey..

Fibroman

First Grade
You blokes need to stop trying to buy the competition and develop your juniors and you wont have the problems you are having.

Getting rid of Hodges, Walker and Crocker was a start, but you still have Finch, and all the time that gymp remains, you will struggle.

Latest posts