What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good effort scum

Biglance

Bench
scum dogs nice effort club in crisis and u deliver that fans who throw shit on the field and belt up staff at ground good effort

best way to solve the 15 team problem ......

Southernsaint

Staff member
Easy, Big Fella!!

I thought you were talking about Cronulla Scummerland for a minute :lol:

But then I realised that their fans would never have made the trek for an away match.

In all seriousness, what were the C*nterbury fans thinking?? The team is under seige on *alleged* rape & cocaine charges & now they draw attention to themselves with this?? This is the reason why Saints will never get to play C*nterbury at Kogarah ever again. It's Saints vs Dogs, for f's sake - not Millwall vs Cardiff...

Cheers.
Ben S.

Dragon

Coach
AND i foolishly tipped the buggers...

I call for expulsion from this years comp, let them get their club back togethter. Honestly, if i were a fan of the Dogs, i would ask the same thing.

Did you guys see the aftermath of the Dogs crowd tonight?

I get upset when the Dragons lose a game (even cry when its a biggun), but ripping/burning seats is too far.

PATHETIC DISPLAY on all accounts from dogs players/management/fans alike.

GALLOP WIELD THE SWORD!!

Dragon

Coach
Dunno shire, but hopefully the media will call for action soon. No one listens to the fans of RL, it has to take months of dragging through the mud to bring about a response from the big wigs.

The Bulldogs are an absolute disgrace to the sport and the community

They have no redeeming factors

The PLAYERS are a disgrace
The ADMINISTRATORS are a disgrace
The FANS are a disgrace

No other club has brought the game into disrepute over the past few years in such a despicable way, and as consistently as the Bulldogs. They absolutely have to go.

David Gallop you soft cock we admired your leadership when the salary cap thing happened. Now neck up parrot, it's go-time again.

Dragon

Coach
Yeah, i definately feel the same. But then theres the old school dogs supporters, the ones you have a beer with up the pub. Its these blokes i feel for.

I hate the bulldogs current culture, and am calling for blood.

But i also fear for those grandmas (one of which is mine) who have supported the Berries all their lives...

What can ya do but shake ya head? :cry:

Too right
There are a few people who are good Doggies fans

The blue and white pom-pom brigade in particular are a credit to themselves and their club

But (and it's a BIG but) it seems that the troublemakers are forming more and more of a majority as time goes on and the club has just let it happen

If the Dogs were to be booted, the fans wouldnt be able to resort to their usual tactics of blaming the league and the media...they'd have to blame themselves and their club.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Like I said in another forum, MR.GALLOP will have some fun monday morning, if not tomorrow!!!! time for names to be named......lol I tipped the dogs too...

Troy

Godz Illa

Coach
The Dog is rabid - time to put it down.

To the honourable minority of Bulldogs fans I sympathise, but if you love someone - set them free. The once-great Dog is dying a slow, painful death. Euthanase it, and set it free to the sweet bliss of oblivion.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well now that the week's up, I would like to thank Biglance for doing his bit and fulfilling his signature obligations :roll: