What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good or bad news, don't know yet

chileman

Coach
Ron, you want some good news....should be down south for Easter to see the main game at Brookie...Manly vs Storm but might just pop in Friday night for that 2nd rate game Eels vs Panthers and have a beer or 3 with ya :mrgreen:

Knightmare

Coach
RJ, an abortion might go smoothly at the time, but it can cause internal damage and in many cases the would-be parents feel a strong sense of guilt for years afterwards. Keep the baby- you won't ever regret it! That, and the kid (especially if it's a boy) is going to need a father-figure around.
P.S If it's a boy, call him Diesel or Ayrton- those are mad names! ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thanks alot Knightmare ;-) i too am senseing that if abortion did occur.

Good names, however Niles might also be a good name :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you mean Niles, like that limp wristed creep on Frazier, pick another one Ron.

Booyah

Bench
Good luck to you Ron. You and the missus will make the right choice.

As for a name... call him Soda. :lol:

mullet

Juniors
the thing that scares me with abortion is karma so im with you ron, weigh up your priorities with your morals, something has to be sacrificed

Phillips

Referee
Ron....if its a boy call him Brodie...yep, cant go wrong with a name like that ;-)

good luck anyways :clap:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:roll: :roll: What......... you don't sex?? you don't take precautions??.........why do you think we're so f**king shocked??.....because we did take all the precautions!! it would've been different if we didn't , and we had planned it.

BTW

Brodie is cool

BTW

Karma is a bitch, however i'm starting to think it wouldn't effect us we took the precautions to make sure we didn't put ourselves in this situation

BTW

Thanks for words & advice guys

eelegant

Juniors
RJ,

12 months of small sacrifices and a whole lifetime of parental joy

Vs

"What could have been?"

I've been a dad for 4 months now, and wouldn't change a thing. It was planned so I can't start to think what effects this decision may be having on you.

But the little bit of advice I can give is, happiness can be temporary, love is forever.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
congrats ron

if you make the choice to abort make sure your girl really is 100% sure cos it does hurt emotionally when you think wow id have a baby now i know id have a 2 month old or if you choose to adopt the baby out whatever you 2 choose i hope all goes well

Knightmare

Coach
Let's face it, the only form of contraception that is 100% guaranteed is no sex at all! This is the reason there are people against having condom machines in highschools, because even then it doesn't mean you're safe, it just means you're a lesser chance.
P.S Niles is a crap name. Call him Ayrton, people will know he takes after a legend ;-)

Latest posts