What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Things

mickeylane

Bench
There is no doubting the quality of our backline.

Widdup is a gun and a born winner. Would start w Williams rather than Stanley.. I think he's a cat that floats sideways!!

Farrell will most likely b a GF winner and on top of the world.. Would start w him and Runciman..

Im thinking the players we have won't let Prices inadequacies ruin their reputations.. They will somehow override his misgivings and true talent will shine thru. U saw what Dugan did week in and week out w no halves.. Can u imagine w quality centres and halves and a running forward like Thompson ..

We just need a "Jeremy smith" type player..

Ah Mau and Frizell could develop into this type of player but not next year!

Old_Timer

Juniors
.....sincerity.....

Big issue that one Black Forest.

Easy if it is coming from an organ within one's anatomy, designed for that process.:p

More difficult if coming from the heart. Particularly if the said organ's integrity is compromised by the dagger that bottle has just thrust into it. Metaphorically speaking of course. :shock:

Big issue that one Black Forest.

Easy if it is coming from an organ within one's anatomy, designed for that process.:p

More difficult if coming from the heart. Particularly if the said organ's integrity is compromised by the dagger that bottle has just thrust into it. Metaphorically speaking of course. :shock:

you're not referring to 'Bottle' bottle, are you?

...you mean an empty Crownie right?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
When Price took over he had a backline of Morris, Nighty, Cooper, Chase, Kyle (at fullback), Soward and Hornby. 5 out of 7 were in the Grand Final in 2010. 18 months prior. They finished out of the 8.

2013 Price has potentially Dugan, Morris, Nighty, (Farrell, Runciman, Beale, Chase - 2 out of the 4 in centre), Williams and Widdop. 3 of those have played in a Grand Final yet it is a better backline than 2010. Kidding arent you.

Saints also had a much stronger forward pack in 2012 than they will next season as they lose alot of players with experience.

If Price can't get 2010 in the 8 then next season is just gonna get worse.

emack

Juniors
When Price took over he had a backline of Morris, Nighty, Cooper, Chase, Kyle (at fullback), Soward and Hornby. 5 out of 7 were in the Grand Final in 2010. 18 months prior. They finished out of the 8.

2013 Price has potentially Dugan, Morris, Nighty, (Farrell, Runciman, Beale, Chase - 2 out of the 4 in centre), Williams and Widdop. 3 of those have played in a Grand Final yet it is a better backline than 2010. Kidding arent you.

Saints also had a much stronger forward pack in 2012 than they will next season as they lose alot of players with experience.

If Price can't get 2010 in the 8 then next season is just gonna get worse.

I just don't get it Slippery, why can't people see this?

It'll be just another wasted season with him at the helm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there something in the gatorade?? Glad we didn't drink it............

jasperdragon07

Juniors
People I get it I really do.

But again this thread is for positive outlook only. There are more than enough threads to suggest the alternative to a positive view but the negativity just keeps coming. Some readers just need a better outlook that may happen. I am also not to keen to be continually reminded of the last two years, people move on or seek therapy.

I cant wait for next year :crazy:

emack

Juniors
People I get it I really do.

But again this thread is for positive outlook only. There are more than enough threads to suggest the alternative to a positive view but the negativity just keeps coming. Some readers just need a better outlook that may happen. I am also not to keen to be continually reminded of the last two years, people move on or seek therapy.

I cant wait for next year :crazy:

We all want to move on JD with the most obvious changes in place to give us the success the the 2014 roster deserves.

We appear to be the only club happy with a sub par coach? The Cowboys sacked Henry and they made the eight??

I'm happy to drink the Gatorade and join in with all the moonbeams and rainbows but six weeks in to the 2014 season with Price at the helm and I'll remind you to reopen this thread and read this post!!!!!!!!!!

jenninga

First Grade
There is no doubting the quality of our backline.

Widdup is a gun and a born winner. Would start w Williams rather than Stanley.. I think he's a cat that floats sideways!!

Farrell will most likely b a GF winner and on top of the world.. Would start w him and Runciman..

Im thinking the players we have won't let Prices inadequacies ruin their reputations.. They will somehow override his misgivings and true talent will shine thru. U saw what Dugan did week in and week out w no halves.. Can u imagine w quality centres and halves and a running forward like Thompson ..

We just need a "Jeremy smith" type player..

Ah Mau and Frizell could develop into this type of player but not next year!

AhMau,please.

grouch

First Grade
Maybe your should pull your head out of your a^&e and get a fresh dose of reality.

Were you at the last game vs P'Matta????

Didn't think so!!!!!!!!!
I'm not the one with my head so full of my own importance that I ignore the explicit request of a fellow fan not to post negative shit in one solitary thread

emack

Juniors
I'm not the one with my head so full of my own importance that I ignore the explicit request of a fellow fan not to post negative shit in one solitary thread

No you just the one who can't see the forest for the trees.

I tell you what, lets all sit around the campfire, hold hands and offer up a stirring rendition of Kumbaya................

Then by round six in 2014, we can let go of each other's hands and face life with Price as our coach and lament another WASTED SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get real Grouch...........reality hurts sometimes!

grouch

First Grade
I get it. Your opinion is so much more valuable and contains more insight than anyone else on this forum. As such you have special dispensation to spread said almighty opinion in every discussion possible, regardless of the express wishes and of the simple folk who begin the discussion with clear parameters. I thought this forum was for everyone. Thank you for correcting my, and the silly OP's, mistake

jenninga

First Grade
The tension is building for another interesting offseason amongst us posters.
Settle down guys ,we have 6 months to get stuck into each other.

emack

Juniors
I get it. Your opinion is so much more valuable and contains more insight than anyone else on this forum. As such you have special dispensation to spread said almighty opinion in every discussion possible, regardless of the express wishes and of the simple folk who begin the discussion with clear parameters. I thought this forum was for everyone. Thank you for correcting my, and the silly OP's, mistake

Sing it everybody, just for Grouch.............lighters ready..........here we go.......

Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya, Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya...............

Happy.........everything is great now, top 4 finish next year whohoo!!!!

Can I have some of whatever it is that your on??????

grouch

First Grade
Poor jasperdragon07. All he wanted to do was bring a little variety to the forum, and his reward is having the antics of emack inflicted upon him. No good deed goes unpunished.

Latest posts