What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good to see some names I recognise

Leaguelass

Juniors
Only recently found this forum and good to see some names I recognise like AliN and Ozbash - was wondering where you all were. Been visiting the old forum but don't really know anyone there these days. Is Da Mad Maori still out there? Miss you all now I'm living over here in Brissy.:D

Skinner

Coach
Leaguelass said:
Only recently found this forum and good to see some names I recognise like AliN and Ozbash - was wondering where you all were. Been visiting the old forum but don't really know anyone there these days. Is Da Mad Maori still out there? Miss you all now I'm living over here in Brissy.:D

Welcome over Leaguelass, good to see you over here. I'm sure you would know a bunch
of folks at LU. DMM is here, there and everywhere but mainly at his own forum at
http://nzwarriorstribe.co.nz/forum/

Now, I'm in trouble for doing that :lol: :lol:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Leaguelass said:

Aah how is life treating ya up there in Brissy??

Skinner-you are a twat
Ozbash go back to sleep.

AliN

Live Update Team
Skinner said:
Welcome over Leaguelass, good to see you over here. I'm sure you would know a bunch
of folks at LU. DMM is here, there and everywhere but mainly at his own forum at
http://nzwarriorstribe.co.nz/forum/

Now, I'm in trouble for doing that :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Skinner, I'll keep an eye on things!

Nice to see you post Leaguelass. Still in Brisbane. Must be about 5 years now?
Did you ever meet up with Dazza (Darrin) at Ericsson? He's now up your way somewhere as well.

Yes DMM aka Trev is still around and as bossy as ever. Click on Skinner's link and you'll see a few of us oldies having a yak.

Take care, cheer loud for us in Oz, and will we see you at any home games sometime?

AuckMel

Bench
Still plenty of oldies back home, and some fresh talent too.

Always good to get a cross section of views. The guys on rleague.com forums are a pretty passionate bunch too.

Leaguelass

Juniors
AliN said:
Don't worry Skinner, I'll keep an eye on things!

Nice to see you post Leaguelass. Still in Brisbane. Must be about 5 years now?
Did you ever meet up with Dazza (Darrin) at Ericsson? He's now up your way somewhere as well.

Yes DMM aka Trev is still around and as bossy as ever. Click on Skinner's link and you'll see a few of us oldies having a yak.

Take care, cheer loud for us in Oz, and will we see you at any home games sometime?

Been is Brissy for about 18 months and not sure if I met Dazza at Ericsson and will definitely log on to Trev's forum cos I miss his comments. Hoping to get back to NZ for a home game this season and definitely going down the Coast when we play the Titans.Always cheer loudly for the boys - really miss the home games but life in Brissy is good especially the weather.

Team has started off quite well this season, I think we should go OK against Manly despite the setback against the Storm - here's hoping for a good season and getting into the top 8 - I think we can do it this year.

ozbash

Referee
I think we can do it this year.

quite a few of us reckon the same thing too leaguelass. its a good feeling.

ozbash

Referee
nah mate,, its a testament to a wannabe....:lol:

i think its hormonal but what would i know :sarcasm:

Latest posts