What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Interesting that the only Muppet that liked your post had been on my Ignore list forever.
Not that I want to engage in your tiny dick measuring competition but my notification bar is filled with reactions from a number of accounts.

But most importantly, what part of “I don’t care” don’t you understand son?

Wb1234

Immortal
There’s a lot of ‘females’ in the World Wide Web, especially on chat website and forum pages.
Problem with these forums is you have to wade through so much garbage to find decent chat about expansion

There’s literally a handful of posters that have nothing to say about expansion and just spend all day trolling

MugaB

Coach
Problem with these forums is you have to wade through so much garbage to find decent chat about expansion

There’s literally a handful of posters that have nothing to say about expansion and just spend all day trolling
It's SOooooo easy though especially with handouts McGee over in perf, chiming in in all threads telling us how expansion should work in the fantasy world

Latest posts