What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordon Tallis - Top mate

nick87

Coach
How hard did he try to get an outburst from JT? He was actively trying to get his mate to say something that probably costs him 20k, piece of shit move imo

MrAnonymous

Bench
They shouldn't of even interviewed after that. Then Gordy ambushes the poor merkin with question trying to get a reaction scum move nine, I cant wait for the day the game is off thsi f**kwit channel.

nick87

Coach
"7th tackle try last year, now this... have they got something against you?"

f**k off, you f**king merkin of a bloke. Don't do that to the f**king guy. You reckon had JT bitten, ol mate Gordy would hav e chipped in a f**king dime to pay his fine? No chance. What a prick

cleary89

Coach
They were so excited to interview him. Even at 79.30 they were going "We will interview JT asap"

Apey

Staff member
Typical 9 bullshit going in for an interview after the emotion of that incident.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Of course they were going for an interview. Don't tell me you guys didn't want to hear what Thurston had to say?

The questions and baiting from Tallis, probably from some scummy nine producer feeding him in the earpiece is the whats low

Card Shark

Immortal
Of course they were going for an interview. Don't tell me you guys didn't want to hear what Thurston had to say?

The questions and baiting from Tallis, probably from some scummy nine producer feeding him in the earpiece is the whats low

I'd say you are 100% right

boonboon

Juniors
ITS HIS JOB AND EVERY JOURNALIST / COMMENTATOR SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING and I'm sure the producers were feeding him the question - in fact didn't Wally even bring it up before the whistle went

Game_Breaker

Coach
Not really, would of heard it in the presser.

Post-match interviews of the the players is what every good broadcaster of every sport on the planet does

JT could've declined if he didn't want to talk, but nine producers feeding Tallis those questions were the problem.

no name

Referee
What do you expect from someone whose definition of being backed into a corner is publicly outing his 'mate'?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
As if Tallis was not given direct orders from Channel 9 to do what he did.

Seriously, he's a boof head but that was him doing what he's told and paid to do.

Big Pete

Referee
I reckon that was Gordie being Gordie - he's a straight shooter.

And it was poor form too. Just very disrespectful and I expected better from him in that situation. JT gave him the hint early he couldn't talk about it and Gordie kept going back to it.

JT should have just cut a promo on him then and there. "You cost us Bennett and now you want me to lose 10K? How about f**k you, you old Uncle Fester Fat f**k."

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Does Tallis have that smirk permanently plastered on his face? Does he fancy it looks like a friendly smile?