What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordon Tallis - Top mate

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Glad someone made a thread about this, fair though he asked the first time but then after JT said mate I will say something I will regret he went there again.

JT did well under the circumstances, Tallis the Weedler wannabe.

Rod

Bench
Nine were obviously trying to milk that ending for all it was worth, they even dragged up the old footage of Foran after the ads.

That being said, Gordie is a dickhead and Wally isn't far behind.

nomis88

Juniors
Fittler was clearly the worst interviewer tonight. Usual lack of intelligence and maturity and most of the time no one has any clue what the braindead merkin is talking about. Why doesn't the drunken bum go back to Glebe?

Dave_

Juniors
They shouldn't of even interviewed after that. Then Gordy ambushes the poor merkin with question trying to get a reaction scum move nine, I cant wait for the day the game is off thsi f**kwit channel.

Yeah but the same dickheads would jump ship. We're stuck with 'em I'm afraid.

Card Shark

Immortal
Fittler was clearly the worst interviewer tonight. Usual lack of intelligence and maturity and most of the time no one has any clue what the braindead merkin is talking about. Why doesn't the drunken bum go back to Glebe?

Man, The Ashton Sims interview was good though.

nick87

Coach
Glad someone made a thread about this, fair though he asked the first time but then after JT said mate I will say something I will regret he went there again.

JT did well under the circumstances, Tallis the Weedler wannabe.

I had no problem them asking him the first time, that's arguably his job. When thurston didnt bit, Gordon Tallis trying to goad him into blowing up by bringing up last year was an absolute disgrace

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I had no problem them asking him the first time, that's arguably his job. When thurston didnt bit, Gordon Tallis trying to goad him into blowing up by bringing up last year was an absolute disgrace
My thoughts as well, plus the dopey looking smirk on his face when asking the question wouldn't have helped either.

nrlnrl

First Grade

As many others have said, he would've been instructed to ask the questions by a producer. Any broadcaster in the world would've done exactly the same thing. I'm not blaming him in any way, but once Johnathan Thurston agreed to be interviewed the questions had to be asked.

I was more disappointed in Brad Fittler's unprofessional antics. If it was for Roosters tv or Roosters radio, fair enough, but he needed to be impartial & not use we or us.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The fact Tallis asked the question repeatedly was low. Hats off to Thurston, not known for keeping his thoughts to himself, for not taking the bait.

Vic Mackey

Referee
People calling fittler biased...does anybody else hear Wally Lewis yelling 'go you good thing!!' Everytime a qld team scores?

nick87

Coach
As many others have said, he would've been instructed to ask the questions by a producer. Any broadcaster in the world would've done exactly the same thing. I'm not blaming him in any way, but once Johnathan Thurston agreed to be interviewed the questions had to be asked.

And given how much Tallis values his integrity, he could have easily shown better judgement and refuse
Shit merkin gon be a shit merkin

Of course they were going for an interview. Don't tell me you guys didn't want to hear what Thurston had to say?

The questions and baiting from Tallis, probably from some scummy nine producer feeding him in the earpiece is the whats low

Of course we did. But there's something that stops most of us in a situation like that from getting what we want. It used to be called morals. I'm glad he didn't bite.

Canard

Immortal
Green and JT handled the presser with class. The interviewers just kept baiting them incessantly.

Latest posts