What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got GF tickets

Doug2234

First Grade
Im after 8 with my 2 memberships?

Can these be ordered online. I just tried a dummy order with 6 and it let me get through to checkout????? Didnt Submit but just incase.

4 tickets per membership; maximim of two memberships can be used..

so, yes, you can buy 8 tickets if you've got two memberships

rushndude

Bench
I got 4 cat 3 tickets - Bay 145-2. All in under 5 minutes, the website is the best way to go i rekon.

silverex

Bench
Im after 8 with my 2 memberships?

Can these be ordered online. I just tried a dummy order with 6 and it let me get through to checkout????? Didnt Submit but just incase.

You can only order 4 at a time online. So ordering 2 lots of 4 might mean you'll be sitting apart.

I just got through by phone and have 8 tickets in S145-2.

_Johnsy

Referee
The frustrating thing is on the website, the best two seats I could get in cat A was :
Category: A Reserve
Section: 603-1
Row: 11
Seat/s: 17-18

Deacon

First Grade
The frustrating thing is on the website, the best two seats I could get in cat A was :
Category: A Reserve
Section: 603-1
Row: 11
Seat/s: 17-18

I ended up in that section aswell Johnsy, I was aiming for the Level 1 on the Eastern Side though couldnt get through on the phone and the website only gave 600's, I think ive learnt my lesson next time ill go the the agency

silverex

Bench
I wonder why Doggies fans come in here to tell us they have Grand Final tickets?? :?

Maybe it's because no-one in their threads gives a s**t as there are no GF threads there.

I just realised I'm talking to myself.

Oh well, never mind, you'll be OK. Just take another pill and have a nap. :crazy:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
There were a fair few dragons fans at the parra one this morning, It was a good site.

thommo4pm

Coach
It is a little disconcerting. Will need to be on my best behaviour and earn as much good karma as possible between now and then

I'll be in the cheap seats. Bay 144-2. Got a wedding and mortgage to pay off - and both are similar in size.

I got 6 in Bay 145 Godz Illa.
There is going to be Dragons fans everywhere. :D

Doug2234

First Grade
I ended up in that section aswell Johnsy, I was aiming for the Level 1 on the Eastern Side though couldnt get through on the phone and the website only gave 600's, I think ive learnt my lesson next time ill go the the agency

I think i might go to Ticket agency first thing tomorrow morning. Still be plenty of seats left yeah????

i got mine in newcastle this morning at the entertainment centre and their was hardly anyone there,i think i counted 12 people in front of me,the bloke at the front of the queue slept there all night and i got there at 8 oclock and got tix 5 mins after him.i spose with the knights not going so well the last couple of weeks helped the situation.GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS.:crazy:

STG-MACCA

Bench
Major, I and my missus were at Parra from about 4.30am and got first in line. The duty manager at the time was great (place was still open) and offered us coffee etc in side. We sat and waited, the club closed at 6am, Manager said to me, the new manager will let you in at about 8.50am and get to the ticketek window etc.

At 9.01am we are all still locked outside, with nobody in sight willing to let us in. Suddenly the automatic doors open and everyone stampedes the entry (lucky we made it through first) lol.

Lady at counter wouldn't have a bar of my advice / request and offered me seats in 117-2, I politely told her I was first, here and now and wanted a specific bay, she obliged but refused to give me choice of row. She commented that people would miss out behind me. I got my tix and happy with how it went, but people behind us (that weren't with us, wanted Cat 1, and missed out).

sh*tty system, but the Dragon Army play it well (when required).

Dragons_#1

Bench
Major, I and my missus were at Parra from about 4.30am and got first in line. The duty manager at the time was great (place was still open) and offered us coffee etc in side. We sat and waited, the club closed at 6am, Manager said to me, the new manager will let you in at about 8.50am and get to the ticketek window etc.

At 9.01am we are all still locked outside, with nobody in sight willing to let us in. Suddenly the automatic doors open and everyone stampedes the entry (lucky we made it through first) lol.

Lady at counter wouldn't have a bar of my advice / request and offered me seats in 117-2, I politely told her I was first, here and now and wanted a specific bay, she obliged but refused to give me choice of row. She commented that people would miss out behind me. I got my tix and happy with how it went, but people behind us (that weren't with us, wanted Cat 1, and missed out).

sh*tty system, but the Dragon Army play it well (when required).

It was fine on the phone.. my missus called up at 9am on the dot, was on hold for bout 10min.. Requested the bay, row and seat numbers without a hassle... Apparently the ticketek lady said alot of dragons fans were requesting the same bay macca... hahaha woooooo!!

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Everyone i was around was surprised there were so many people and especially Dragons fans. It was a good site.

Latest posts