What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould leaving Penrith

age.s

First Grade
Tell me about it! The Raiders are third on the ladder and one of only a handful of teams with one loss......and still no one’s paying any attention to them :joy:

People have seen the implosion happen so many times they're almost conditioned to it. Pavlovs Faders.

Not sure it's coming. Their pack has lost some size but they have more staying power as a result.

People have seen the implosion happen so many times they're almost conditioned to it. Pavlovs Faders.

Not sure it's coming. Their pack has lost some size but they have more staying power as a result.

Love it! The theory of Pavlov’s principles being used to summarise the fortunes of the 1991 Runners Up.

Well played :thumbsup:

darkbloom

Juniors
Not just the last couple of weeks. Since we sacked Griffin we have given them plenty to report on. Who's the new coach, will Cleary come back etc. Then we had the gem of the sex video, plenty to report there. Disrespecting women, poor culture, etc. Then the Gus leaving,

I've wondered what its like to be a Raiders supporter where you are almost never reported on?

The Raiders are very well off when it comes to media coverage.

GongPanther

Referee
I think all the media TV Newspapers should pay Panthers a large sum of money for all the copy we have given them over the last couple of weeks. What are they going to have to say now Gould has gone?
What they've always done,make shit up. After all, it is bullshit that sells newspapers.

forby

Juniors
Whatever .........
We have made finals 4/5 years, have solid pathways, are developing talent throughout the central west as well as at home, and we still have a club to support.
I think Gus did much more good than harm and some people here should realise this!

Latest posts