What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould reviewing Dragons.

boardlumps62

Juniors
I know Flanno was a young dragon in his youth we let him go just like other juniors because we had a good hooker at the time maybe John Dowling. Anyway is Flanno the person we should put in charge of developing the required culture amongst Dragons young players.

RedVDragon

Juniors
I know Flanno was a young dragon in his youth we let him go just like other juniors because we had a good hooker at the time maybe John Dowling. Anyway is Flanno the person we should put in charge of developing the required culture amongst Dragons young players.
Make Flano Assistant Coach on paper and informally or behind the sense is known as Head Coach and McIdiot as McIdiot the shit kicker

boardlumps62

Juniors
Make Flano Assistant Coach on paper and informally or behind the sense is known as Head Coach and McIdiot as McIdiot the shit kicker
That doesn't answer my question. Is Flanno the person we need to take us in the right direction. One for thought: integrity would do me.

nontime111

Juniors
hes a winner with great analysis of finding weaknesses in oppositions and an astute world class tactician and pretty decent bloke from all ive heard Dragons glasses off, why do you think were excited after having Mary for so long itd be an abrupt fast spiral upwards at least wed have a team to go for again that can play im SO over losing no splitting hairs about morals from me hes originally a Dragon so get him here yesterday

YoHadrian

Juniors
Buzz "I look like an massive alco" Rothfield put a snippet in his column today that Corey Norman is in the firing line of Gould's review.

Wittenberg

Juniors
How on earth is Gould’s review given directly to McGregor and Johnston and NOT the Board? Yes some review. No wonder MacGregor was ‘believed to be safe’. A farce, and so is Gould, Johnston and our Club.

getsmarty

Immortal
How on earth is Gould’s review given directly to McGregor and Johnston and NOT the Board? Yes some review. No wonder MacGregor was ‘believed to be safe’. A farce, and so is Gould, Johnston and our Club.

Maybe because McGregor was never under review in terms of losing his job.

Coffs dragon

Bench
So, as Buzz Rothfield reported on NRL 360 last night, Gus Gould was not impressed with Corey Norman's attitude after his review was finalised.
Supposedly Gus interviewed Senior Players and Norman was singled out as a player that had taken the Eels to the spoon in 2018 then helped drag the Dragons in the same direction down in 2019. He apparently is on Gus's problem area list!!!
I imagine he'll need a rocket up him on the field in 2020 or a visit to reserve Grade may beckon.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I do not know why the Dragons signed Norman as he was overpriced if they paid $800,000-900,000 for him offset by the Eels contribution for 2019. Sailor could probably play five-eighth as he is quick and elusive, has a good pass and has a fair kicking game. However, Norman won the team at least two wins this year with field goals and appears motivated on the field. I could go with Dufty as half-back and Sailor as five-eighth if Hunt and Norman leave.

Carlton

Juniors
So, as Buzz Rothfield reported on NRL 360 last night, Gus Gould was not impressed with Corey Norman's attitude after his review was finalised.
Supposedly Gus interviewed Senior Players and Norman was singled out as a player that had taken the Eels to the spoon in 2018 then helped drag the Dragons in the same direction down in 2019. He apparently is on Gus's problem area list!!!
I imagine he'll need a rocket up him on the field in 2020 or a visit to reserve Grade may beckon.

What, didn't Norman say the right supportive things about McGregor?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Guys we simply waste our time thinking about who might be our next coach, who we might buy and why weren’t certain players used. Basically WE don’t matter. The fans mean nothing, we mean nothing. FMD
Agreed...That's why I use this forum to whinge and complain with fellow dragon's tragics...but I know no one will listen....It's just nice to hear others feel the same frustration as I do.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
So Sheens will be Football Director, Flanagan Assistant Coach and Gould Occasional Football Consultant. So they prop up a Head Coach paid $600,000 by bringing in two others who would be paid at least $300,000 each. What a debacle! We have had so many lousy coaches such as Farrar, Brown, Price and Mac Gregor. We shunted Waite, Potter, Johnson, Demetriou and Hornby for incompetent coaching baboons. What a terrible mess!

Latest posts