What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould says Dragons should be embarrassed.

Phil Gould has just said on the footy show that Ben Hornby should have stepped up on Friday night and said that Jamal Idris try was a try..:shock:

Gould also said that the dragons should be embarrassed taking the two points last Friday.:roll:

What an idiot...

At least Magnay came out in Saints defence and said what about the try disallowed earlier in the game.

j0nesy

Bench
Gould's an idiot. His cricket analogy was absolute bullsh*t as well, as if Ponting would call Graham Smith back if he was given a dud decision :crazy: It doesn't happen in any sport. Referee's make poor decisions, it happens, he needs to get over it.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Phil Gould has just said on the footy show that Ben Hornby should have stepped up on Friday night and said that Jamal Idris try was a try..:shock:

Gould also said that the dragons should be embarrassed taking the two points last Friday.:roll:

What an idiot...

At least Magnay came out in Saints defence and said what about the try disallowed earlier in the game.

Do you still hate Magnay now TS?

Yeah exactly. What about the certain try when the referees saw a knock on that obviously wasnt picked up on camera? I still dont understand that. Imagine if we were behind on the board with a minute to go and dogs cough up the ball, Hornby goes and scores and calvin kline calls a knock on which didnt even happen. There would be more controversy over that certainly...

Last edited:
For every good thing he says on The Footy Show he says something stupid. Basically no one on the panel agreed with him that the Dragons captain should have given the points back.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I think Gould should be embarrassed, from what i understood the panel on the footy show didnt really like him, made fun of him, etc. eg Brokeback mountain with Ricky Stuart, :lol::lol:

but now that they need another panelist things have changed. Bring back Johns so they can get rid of this fool

DragonLady

Juniors

What an idiot...

She tried twice to make this point but they just wouldn't listen, too caught up listening to their own voices.

Dragon

Coach
I noticed fatty tipped against us again this week... he almost looks disgusted when the rest of the panel talk us up lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol, slightly tongue in cheek I'd say.

Sounded like something people would say on here.
Meaning don't take him seriously, which I don't.

But old Gus isn't as clever as you or I Deano. ;-)

He reminds me an old uncle who used to sit in the corner at xmas gatherings, making fart jokes, yelling out nonsense from time-to-time, entertaining the toddlers with his grotesque facial expressions, and trying to shock the neighbours.

Great value once a year. OK... twice a year... three times tops. But after that he can go back into the caravan.

rushndude

Bench
I noticed fatty tipped against us again this week... he almost looks disgusted when the rest of the panel talk us up lol
He hasnt backed us once this year. What a tool, always has an excuse as to why we'll lose, then we win.

watatank

Coach
lol. It's a ridiculous decision but honestly...If Gould were the coach of the Dragons team and Hornby convinced the referee to reverse the decision, as if Gould wouldn't blow up at him...

Latest posts