What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould the Master Spin Doctor

Perth Red

Post Whore
You said the nzrl grant hasn’t changed at all

now you have no idea what the grant is
Between 22-23 and 23-24 there was no differnce in grant amount. You are suggesting the NZ grant doubled due to Goulds influence.
What year was that and by how much? You are the one making the claim. Im not saying you're wrong, Im asking when and how much? Its ok for you to say you dont know and youre just basing your opinion on a media article.

Wb1234

Immortal
Between 22-23 and 23-24 there was no differnce in grant amount. You are suggesting the NZ grant doubled due to Goulds influence.
What year was that and by how much? You are the one making the claim. Im not saying you're wrong, Im asking when and how much?
I’m not suggesting

I’m posting an article which says that

MugaB

Coach
What year was that and by how much? You are the one making the claim. Im not saying you're wrong, Im asking when and how much? Its ok for you to say you dont know and youre just basing your opinion on a media article.
Gus was at the warriors during covid, BEFORE the dogs grabbed him... so way before '22..
calculator.jpg
Mathematics not strong with this one

T-Boon

Coach
I loath gould but he does leave a winning culture behind when he departs a club. The opposite of Bennett.

What is his secret?

Nealo 12

First Grade
I loath gould but he does leave a winning culture behind when he departs a club. The opposite of Bennett.

What is his secret?
Cash Money GIF by Bokeh Productions

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Just don’t ask him how Tim “Shifty” Sheens got his nickname. He likes to make a big deal about not going there.

10$ Ferret

Staff member

What is his secret?
He gets other people to do the work and takes credit for it.

On another note, he is showing why he should not be allowed to run a club and be in the media. He is saying stuff about Addo-Carr that should be kept inhouse and is literally throwing him under the bus publically

Warrimoo3

Juniors
A
Clubs have to spend 97.5% of the salary cap so how are the Dogs $1.6m under? Or are they working to a $64m cap.
And in other news P. Daddy’s lawyer said that the reason his client had 1000 bottles of baby oil was because he liked to buy in bulk. And there was a Costco just down the road.

Munky

Coach
He means the pokies at the Leagues Club underpaid during the year and need to catch up. Any prospective Bulldog should drop by and have a play.

Nathan Hindmarsh upset it never happened during his career.

Latest posts