What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Webb

Rod Coil

Juniors
The point is don't sack your CEO(at least don't announce it to the world) unless you have already arranged his replacement, amateurish imbeciles
I can’t argue with that.
We never seem to have worked out a Plan B before it matters. E.g. Hunt, Mary, Hook, recruitment. Always chasing our tails, behind the pacesetters.
Will that ever change?

Dragon David

First Grade
I can’t argue with that.
We never seem to have worked out a Plan B before it matters. E.g. Hunt, Mary, Hook, recruitment. Always chasing our tails, behind the pacesetters.
Will that ever change?
I hope so Rod. I think that the review that they recently had has shaken up the heads of a few members of the Board - Lancaster leading the way I would hope which might get things moving in a better direction for the Dragons.

With the scathing report handed down on Hunt, he would not be at all happy and I sense that he will be looking for a way out in 2025.

I am hoping that the Board selects a much stronger person to be the next CEO who has more footy knowledge than the one that will be departing.

I have used hope a few times in this post, that is basically all we can hope for. Oops!.

Rexxy

Coach
No ex player like BC to be CE will be a puppet to the board .
Suddenly it’s a 20 million dollar business. Not a suburban accounting firm. Look at the board of roosters. Sure there’s a sex offender but they have business star power across the boardroom.