What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOULDS GOOSTERS

0neye

YOUR GOING DOWN WHO LOST 2003 GF WHOS GOING TO LOSE THE 2004 GF GOOSTER GOOOSTER GOOOOOSTERS THAT WHO DOGGIES BY 50 :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) WOOOF WOOOOOOF WOOOOOOOOOOOOF 8)

pantherz9103

First Grade
My ears are aching are you loud enough??

No seriously I hope you guys beat the Rooster vermin and Ricky Stuart goes and has a big cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

0neye

pantherz9103 said:
My ears are aching are you loud enough??

No seriously I hope you guys beat the Rooster vermin and Ricky Stuart goes and has a big cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ok ill keep it down just for you :lol:

Anal face Gould & Stuart will be crying a river come Sunday night ;-)

0neye

mypic1.gif
mypic2.jpg

Kingytek

Juniors
So, Roosters have won 1 from 4 in the last decade yeah? and bulldogs 1 from 2, we have better odds!!!!

1eye

Juniors
THE DOGS WILL HAVE A CHICHEN DINNER ON SUNDAY NIGHT ;-) WOOF WOOOF WOOOOOOF :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

pyro

Juniors
Get off our backs, you only beat us by 3 points. I don't see the Dogs making 3 Grand Finals in a row.

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh winning thems the better idea
last time we made 3 in a row we won 2 of them at least

but if you guys are happy to be second i can deal with that

1eye said:
THE DOGS WILL HAVE A CHICHEN DINNER ON SUNDAY NIGHT ;-) WOOF WOOOF WOOOOOOF :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

what the f**k is a CHICHEN may i ask

i thought a chechyan was someone who came from Chechnya

0neye

Afternoon tour of Chichen with the famous Bulldogs and the sacred well of sacrifice at the Grand Final - Oct 3
. Overnight in Hotel Goosters Chichen, at the edge of the ruins Ric & Gus cry me a river gay lord party see you there pussy youngblood :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Julz

Juniors
Oh No This ones better
A primary teacher starts a new job at a school in Bankstown and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to the class that she is a bulldogs fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they to are bulldogs fans.
Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teachr looks at the girl "Mary, why didn't you raise your hands?"
Because I'm not a bulldogs fan, she replied.
The teacher still shocked, asked "well, if you're not a bulldogs fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm a roosters fan and proud of it", Mary replied
The teacher could not belive her ears, Mary why are you are roosters fan?
Because my mum and dad are from Bondi, a mum is a roosters fan and dad is a roosters fan, so I'm roosters fan too!!!
Well, said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, that's no reason for you to be a Roosters Fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitue, your dad was a drug dealer and your brother a car theif what would you be then?
MARY SAID I'M BE A BUULDOGS FAN
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
to the tune you are my sunshine
You are bulldog, a dirty bulldog
Your only happy on pension day your mum
Your mum's out stealing
Your dads drug dealing
please don't take my hubcabs away!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
when we won our grandfinal we achieved so much more. We won by22 points not 3
we won the world cup chaaenge 38NIL NOT LOST IT
So get a life because you sure an't better p.s look up your history You come first [in trouble making] bulldogs have to cheat to come first

ibeme

First Grade
Julz said:
when we won our grandfinal we achieved so much more. We won by22 points not 3
we won the world cup chaaenge 38NIL NOT LOST IT
So get a life because you sure an't better p.s look up your history You come first [in trouble making] bulldogs have to cheat to come first[/b]

Relevance = zero. I can hardly remember that far back. Bulldogs beat the Roosters last year. That's all that counts until October this year.

bulldog

Bench
A short song for you Julz-

It hurts so good, come on Ricky make it hurt so good
One from three aint really that good
Oh Ricky, it hurts so Gould

Latest posts