What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOWER wants OUT!!!

parra_jesus

Juniors
who on the current penrith roster could you see replacing gower as the no 7 , if this rumour was true and he did leave the club ? did blair have a good game tonite ?

choc_soldier

Coach
parra_jesus said:
who on the current penrith roster could you see replacing gower as the no 7 , if this rumour was true and he did leave the club ? did blair have a good game tonite ?

Probably Firman.

I don't know how Blair went - too focussed on our crappiness as a whole tonight to single out individual performances.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Why wouldn't the guy want to leave with the way the media carries on. You guys can carry on with all the saracastic sh*t you like about gower crying about the way he is treated by the media. But the fact is there are other players in this competition who have done things that are just as bad as anything gower has done and haven't had to deal with the same vandetta from the media that gower has.

I'm still waiting for him to be charged for the 'incident' in the preseason and what is it now? The end of June.

Having said all that if his hearts on it there is no point keeping him at the club.

eagle rock

Juniors
It was only a matter of time. Trying to recapture his '03 form and keep his lovely wife satisfied...the blokes only human.:p

Grail

Juniors
eagle rock said:
It was only a matter of time. Trying to recapture his '03 form and keep his lovely wife satisfied...the blokes only human.:p

I'm sure he could find plenty to help him out with that later. :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore

choc_soldier

Coach
The Colonel said:
It is about that time of year....... :lol:

It's actually a bit later than usual this year - this story usually breaks in the lead up to the start of the season. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
does any other rugby league reporter have a worse reputation than Weirdler????....if he deadset continues to a f**ken idiot in the industry he's going to find himself out of job through lack of contacts.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
eelavation said:
does any other rugby league reporter have a worse reputation than Weirdler????....if he deadset continues to a f**ken idiot in the industry he's going to find himself out of job through lack of contacts.

So long as the forumz exist he'll have a source.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Victor Meldrew said:
So long as the forumz exist he'll have a source.

:lol:

he wouldn't want to tread on legend, Willow and Dilmah's toes that's for sure. ;-)

Iafeta

Referee
He may want out of the game, it's a pity he doesn't know how to put the ball OUT from penalty touch finders.

What a howler those kicks were from Gower. Momentum killers. If he worried half as much about the quality of moose in his hair as he would about doing the 1%ers right, the Pennies might be doing a bit better and certainly wouldn't have got towelled up as bad last night.

Iafeta

Referee
:lol::lol: At the ferkin dribbler comment, classic. Suddenly I have new found respect for Craig Gower. He's now my favourite non Warriors player.

Latest posts