What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOWER wants OUT!!!

Dragons_#1

Bench
herbert henry1908 said:
1 player doesnt make our 'youth' , clinton could hardly be regarded are our youth.

although if gower leaves im sure we can bring in someone with the $400K he's on.

mate i was talking about peter wallace... ur next halfback option....

mightypanther

Juniors
http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic56353-18-1.aspx

Rob Weaver
Posted Today @ 6:51:05 PM

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 6:57:17 PM
News to me and with everyone watching the game in Auckland I can't find out anything.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that he is upset about the way the media has treated him. The campaign has never stopped.

Rob Weaver
Posted Today @ 6:57:17 PM

I emailed Mick Leary to ask if the Weidler report was true.

He replied: "No."

Given that he is watching the game, I don't expect a more detailed response until it is over.

These comments were made on the official Panthers website by the club's Media Manager.
It's pointless even thinking about it until he comes back with a fuller explanation.

But, for now, the answer from Panthers is no, the story is not correct.

Dragons_#1 said:
mate i was talking about peter wallace... ur next halfback option....

yeah i realise you were , i was just making the point that we lost two players and only one of them is a young guy , hence we didnt lose our 'youth' we only lost one young player.

gallagher

Juniors
innsaneink said:
He's a real number 7 with a decent boot, can put players in holes...something we dont have right now.

At his best I'd agree with you but I havnt seen anything from him consisitently for a couple of years now. Seems to have spat the dummy about the media and doesnt give a rats anymore.

mightypanther

Juniors
http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic56353-18-2.aspx

Rob Weaver
Posted Today @ 7:09:10 PM

Same email to Glenn Matthews.

His reply: "Not to my knowledge."

So, I think we can assume someone in Sydney is flying a kite.

As I said earlier, I am not surprised that Gowie is upset with the treatment meted out to him by some sections of the media. It has been disgraceful.

This is another comment by the Panthers media manager, and for now, the answer is again.......no.

innsaneink

Referee
gallagher said:
At his best I'd agree with you but I havnt seen anything from him consisitently for a couple of years now. Seems to have spat the dummy about the media and doesnt give a rats anymore.

I agree there, hes way down on his best...change of scenery, coach... works on occasion, trouble is theres no guarantees with this formula.

Im just getting very sick of Morris' "kicks" week in week out.

TITAN1

Juniors
Poor Gower,being targeted by the media...
Maybe if he behaved himself he wouldnt find himself in this position..:roll:

Kingytek

Juniors
herbert henry1908 said:
to be honest , as a Penrith Fan i wouldnt be too upset.

Its time to move on we arent going anywhere with him so we may aswell go with Youth.
It's ok, thats the same thing I would say if my star player said he wanted to leave!

:D

Latest posts