What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRADE 3 RICKO

maladroit

Juniors
Hodges high shot was over looked, not to mention the hight shot ricketson was placed on report for late in the game.

maladroit

Juniors
It seems MR Finch felt for poor Hodgy after missing last years GF with a knee injury , to not even charge him is highly inconsistent .

Kaz

junior
I think Hodges shouldn't have been charged, I just think it was a relex action.

sretsoor

Juniors
Kaz said:

I think also the NQ player was on the way down and watching the replay it appears Hodges arm does hit the ball first.

maladroit

Juniors
Can anyone clarify if Ricko was placed on report for the high shot late in the game ? I'm sure simpkins signalled it, but have heard nothing since.

Mr Saab

Referee
late in the game? what are you talking about? the "hit" happened in the 3rd-4th minute!

What a joke nothing in it - price got off for much worse and mason not even cited - yeh the nrl or news like the former super league teams - not to mention the dogs player testing positive to cocaine and walker get's rubbed out for the same thing - yeh the dogs are the nrl favourites.

Mr Saab

Referee
maladroit said:
Can anyone clarify if Ricko was placed on report for the high shot late in the game ? I'm sure simpkins signalled it, but have heard nothing since.
that was hodges, not ricko

The Colonel

Immortal
Ricketson charged
September 27, 2004

SYDNEY Roosters lock Luke Ricketson will miss Sunday's NRL grand final unless he successfully fights a striking charge laid against him today.

Ricketson was charged with a grade three offence by the NRL's match review committee following an incident involving North Queensland's Nathan Fien in yesterday's preliminary final at Telstra Stadium.

He faces a possible ban of three matches.

The Roosters face the Bulldogs in Sunday's premiership decider at Telstra Stadium.

AAP

TRANSLATION

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
Kaz said:

The same kind of reflex action for which Wiki received 5 weeks?

What a joke.

Rickos was intentional.

He was trying to kill a Mossie. the Roosters management have asked ch9 for more angles to find the mossie.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was Ricketson. Both he and Hodges went on report for high shots, although going by this thread only Ricketson got charged, and not for the high shot

Dog-E

Juniors
I have to agree Hodges one was cursory at best...player was falling, little but a slap in passing - not surprised he got off at all - even with his record...

Ricketson - YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET SUNSHINE!!...Rushing in to 'slap' a player with your fiorearm (I LOVE how some people are calling it a slap!! :lol: It was a stiff forearm to the face of a man WHO WAS NOT LOOKING - full stop!) in a semi-final, involving yourself in a situation that concerned you not one bit!??

Well, for one - Brain surgery is not for you when you give it away Ricko....quite obviously! ;-)

And yeah - the NRL just LOVE us Stalin!! NRL favourites - YEP, THAT'S US ALLRIGHT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhh, you suck - HARD!!!

But you'll ALL be getting yours on Sunday.....every last ONE of you little worm beeatches!!....don't you worry!! :mrgreen: :clap:

Mr Saab

Referee
Dog-E said:
Ricketson - YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET SUNSHINE!!...Rushing in to 'slap' a player with your fiorearm (I LOVE how some people are calling it a slap!! :lol: It was a stiff forearm to the face of a man WHO WAS NOT LOOKING - full stop!) in a semi-final, involving yourself in a situation that concerned you not one bit!??

it was a clothesline that Hulk Hogan himself would have been proud of.
Ricko when god gave out brains i think you were doing commercials for sunsilk or having coffee with Jessica Rowe!

MattJ

Juniors
Maybe ricko should go with the post traumatic amnesia defence.... being from the roosters, it'd prob work for him :lol:

Latest posts