What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRADE 3 RICKO

eelsta

Bench
JK said:
That's not BIFF - that's just common ASSAULT...An no even HALFWAY well-adjusted Footy fan wants to see THAT!!

Amen brother!

But I would prefer ricko in the team - he offers very little. 8)
common assault mmm a bit like bashing a copper while he's on the ground is that what you mean. what a bunch of hypocrites pft :roll:

To all you Monday morning experts, I just watched the replay of the incident.

Fein between Fittler & Ricketson. Fein pushes Fittler in the face. Fittler pushes Fein in the face only harder. A right jab from Fein to Fittler. Ricketson retaliates with a left hook. Ricketson connects with his forearm, Fein misses.

Could have gone either way. Difference is Ricketson connected.

Take from it what you will but one thing for sure, it wasn't a cheap shot. Fein knew Ricketson was on his left and Fittler on his right and another Cowboy between Fein and Morley playing the ball.

As for Hayne's report on Cayless... Cayless was the blind side prop in front of Hayne. Cayless was just breaking from the scrum when Ricketson hit Fein.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It should have been sorted out between the two halves, Fittler and Fein. No need for for Ricko to even get involved. Can you imagine the uproar if one of the Cowboys forwards hit one of their little blokes?

Ricko you are a CAT.

Maroubra Eel said:
It should have been sorted out between the two halves, Fittler and Fein. No need for for Ricko to even get involved. Can you imagine the uproar if one of the Cowboys forwards hit one of their little blokes?

Ricko you are a CAT.
It is quite obvious that both Fittler & Fein couldn't throw a marshmallow over their bellybuttons let alone a punch. If we left it to them to "sort out" they would still be there swinging.

Simple... Fein started it, Ricketson finished it.

Kiwi

First Grade
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Maroubra Eel said:

Ricko you are a CAT.
It is quite obvious that both Fittler & Fein couldn't throw a marshmallow over their bellybuttons let alone a punch. If we left it to them to "sort out" they would still be there swinging.

Simple... Fein started it, Ricketson finished it.

:roll:

Tell us, was Fien looking at Ricketson when he hit him? Other than in the tackle was Ricketson involved in it in any way before he king hit Fien?

It's simple the answer whether you like it or not is NO to both questions. Ricketson shot was nothing more than a gutless act of thugery

Dog-E

Juniors
eelsta said:
JK said:
That's not BIFF - that's just common ASSAULT...An no even HALFWAY well-adjusted Footy fan wants to see THAT!!

Amen brother!

But I would prefer ricko in the team - he offers very little. 8)
common assault mmm a bit like bashing a copper while he's on the ground is that what you mean. what a bunch of hypocrites pft :roll:

Funny....I don't remember seeing the incident you speak of happen in PLAIN VIEW in front of my eyes - and the rest of the nation's!??!?

If it happened on the street - Ricketson would have been in the same boat - except his offence would have been 100% PROVEN - No mistaken identity whatsoEVER...and he'd be a good chance of being locked away for 6months...and pretty boy Ricko wouldbe the HIT of the jailyard allright!! "ME first! No - me...ME!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be an anti-roosters conspiracy!...Right u are!! :roll:

Tosspot...!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Ricko is a cat and will pay the price next week.

Bet he wishes he had got charged for that head slam 2 weeks ago.

Dog-E

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Take from it what you will but one thing for sure, it wasn't a cheap shot. Fein knew Ricketson was on his left and Fittler on his right and another Cowboy between Fein and Morley playing the ball.

BULLsh&t....!!!!!!

A-Grade BS in .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

eelsta

Bench
hard nut do what i do and press ignore on doge i have no idea what this moronic fool says nor do i care

El Diablo

Post Whore
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

Rigggght

rick.gif
ricketson.gif

eelsta

Bench
GoTheBears said:
Penalty shoulda gone to the roosters, fien started it. Oh well, Ricko deserves unfortunately.
careful what you say around here you should know ricko's the biggest ever thug according to some ;-)
i hate to see the mood at the game if this continues

parra001

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
What a joke nothing in it - price got off for much worse and mason not even cited - yeh the nrl or news like the former super league teams - not to mention the dogs player testing positive to cocaine and walker get's rubbed out for the same thing - yeh the dogs are the nrl favourites.

Grow up Stalin - at least Mason squared upto his opponent before he bitch slapped him. Ricketson hit a bloke who wasnt looking at him - exactly the same as danny williams blindsided o'neill he deserves to miss the GF and then some - what a cat!!!!

parra001

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
What a joke nothing in it - price got off for much worse and mason not even cited - yeh the nrl or news like the former super league teams - not to mention the dogs player testing positive to cocaine and walker get's rubbed out for the same thing - yeh the dogs are the nrl favourites.

Grow up Stalin - at least Mason squared upto his opponent before he bitch slapped him. Ricketson hit a bloke who wasnt looking at him - exactly the same as danny williams blindsided o'neill he deserves to miss the GF and then some - what a cat!!!!

Dog-E

Juniors
El Duque said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

Rigggght

rick.gif
ricketson.gif

NICE work!!! :lol:

let's see what u lot make of those images then!....not STILL images either! Top stuff! :D

Mighty Tiger

Bench
El Duque said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

Rigggght

rick.gif
ricketson.gif

Some bloody good evidence against your argument Catatonic_Omnivore

cookie36

Juniors
You are an idiot miccle! There is no way Ricko ran 20 metres to join in, he was second marker! and before you all cry foul, I believe Ricko deserves at least 3 weeks, it was uncalled for and should be taken out of the game. I dont mind the cowboys but yesterday was the grubbiest I have every seen them play.