What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graig Trindall.......any relation to Tricky

buck__naked

Juniors
I have noticed that the Panthers have named Graig Trindall at half back to replace the injured Graig Gower. I haven't heard anyrhing about this guy and was wondering if anyone know if he is any relation to the great Daryll "Tricky" Trindall?

I really hope he is, and hope is a similar to Daryll as he was one of the best characters this great game has ever seen.

The Colonel

Immortal
That would be Craig Trindall replacing Craig Gower and yes he is related to Tricky. Penrith junior who spent time at Parramatta and Souths. Was at Woy Woy before being snapped up by Panthers management. Aged about 27 if memory serves me correct.

Godz Illa

Coach
Special K said:
Griag any relation to grug?
hahaha Big love for Grug.
grug.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
buck__naked said:
I have noticed that the Panthers have named Graig Trindall at half back to replace the injured Graig Gower. I haven't heard anyrhing about this guy and was wondering if anyone know if he is any relation to the great Daryll "Tricky" Trindall?

I really hope he is, and hope is a similar to Daryll as he was one of the best characters this great game has ever seen.

Yes, Graig Trindall is related to Daryll. He was supposed to make his first crade debut a while aco I believe but he will do it now aced 26 or 27. I wouldn't desgribe Trigky as that creat... nothing more than a troublemaker.

Hope that glears it up.

sooperdooper

First Grade
The Colonel said:
That would be Craig Trindall replacing Craig Gower and yes he is related to Tricky. Penrith junior who spent time at Parramatta and Souths. Was at Woy Woy before being snapped up by Panthers management. Aged about 27 if memory serves me correct.
he was at windsor wolves last season :)

cainen

Juniors
It's his cousin. Has been carving it up in premier league hopefully he can do the same this weekend.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
skeepe said:
Yes, Graig Trindall is related to Daryll. He was supposed to make his first crade debut a while aco I believe but he will do it now aced 26 or 27. I wouldn't desgribe Trigky as that creat... nothing more than a troublemaker.

Hope that glears it up.
:lol: cood call haahaha :lol:
is bugk__naked gonna reply to that

Parraren

Bench
"carving it up in premier league" :lol:

If only I had a dollar every time I heard that phrase.