What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final 2022 - Penrith vs Parramatta - Game Day

SharkShocked

Bench
Tell you what. You want to beat this Penrith side. You’d hope the players get absolutely flogged to buggery all off-season.

Going to take a seriously fit and physical side to go with them.

Quicksilver

Bench
Grand Finals are a waste of time with the Penrith team.

I advocate a first past the post system for the next decade or so.

Quicksilver

Bench
Soft comp. 2nd and 3rd couldn't make the GF and 4th throws this shit up.

There really wasn't any opposition for the Panthers all year.

Yeah. It's a great Penrith team, but I also feel like there's just no one else that's even worthy of playing a grand final in any other era.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Couldn’t agree more. Melbourne on the decline and losing players through injury and leaving, manly shit the bed and the rest literally making up the numbers.

DJDL

Bench
Did anyone notice Oregon Kaufusi at all?
Seriously, I’ve watched a few Eels games this year an I’m yet to notice anything he’s done.

I hope I’m wrong, but I fear we’ve bought an absolute plodder.

Quigs

Immortal
They were the best team all year by a country mile and I think watching that first half they would of flogged us too. Oh well there is always next year.

Pre game entertainment was tops for me. I watched the Koori knockout most of the arvo right up until the last game and then watched the aljazera world news live up until it was near to kickoff time. Just prior I did make a long phone call to 'me' old Parra mate so I had a relatively enjoyable pre grandie entertainment. No listening to Channel Nein bullshit, no chics game (they will be demanding equal money soon) and no Jimmy's screaming voice. It's all good.

Hey the Koori semis are on tomorrow and Jessie Brainfart Ramiens side is one of the four along with Benny Bs and Latrells team. Gee it was fun watching the games. It was just like watching old Pom games. Wild stiff arms everywhere, a few half stinks and one good send off.

Inferno

Coach
I don't think it was a soft comp, its just that the Panthers are a clear head and shoulders above everyone else.

anyone 2-8 could beat anyone else 2-8 on their day.