What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

Frailty

First Grade
Or just too old / old enough to not listen to teenage pop music?
He had one of the biggest songs in his collab with Justin Beiber in 2022 and it was still getting a lot of air-time even last year. He is a grammy nominated, American Music Award and Billboard Music Award winning artist.

So I'll repeat again - saying "never heard of him" isn't the flex people think it is.

Fangs

Coach
Imagine the outrage lol. I'd be in my element though. Aquarius and Twoism all the way!!

Happy Cycling and Aquarius my favourites from that album.

New album? I'd die. Reddit has been claiming a new album every week for a decade now. Love Tomorrow's Harvest but I need my fix.

soc123_au

Staff member
He had one of the biggest songs in his collab with Justin Beiber in 2022 and it was still getting a lot of air-time even last year. He is a grammy nominated, American Music Award and Billboard Music Award winning artist.

So I'll repeat again - saying "never heard of him" isn't the flex people think it is.
It's not a flex, it's just admitting your age. Not a hell of a lot in my playlist that was released in the NRL era. Music died with Super League.

Maximus

Coach

Yeah but what about internet points from other middle aged blokes? You don't get as many if you admit to knowing who he is.

dogslife

Coach
Why does it have to be a musical act?

Get the Red Bull air race to put on an acrobatics show and then have one land on Nathan Cleary's chin. Now that would keep me in my seat!