What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I have multiple acquaintances that have PHD’s. It doesn’t equate to social brains.
True. I also have multiple acquaintances that don't have PhDs. And that also doesn't equate to social brains. Take my old mate B#ian T%rner for example. He used to spend his afternoons lurking behind the paling fence at the edge of his family's property and try to piss on everyone who walked past. He's honing his social skills in a really big house now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
True. I also have multiple acquaintances that don't have PhDs. And that also doesn't equate to social brains. Take my old mate B#ian T%rner for example. He used to spend his afternoons lurking behind the paling fence at the edge of his family's property and try to piss on everyone who walked past. He's honing his social skills in a really big house now.

I spent some time at ANU working with PhD dudes on renewables, they were academics but not commercially or practically minded.

I don't think they would survive in private enterprise. Nice blokes though.

oldmancraigy

Coach

There's part of me that wants to know if you're referencing a real story
But perhaps a larger part of me doesn't want to know??

TheRam

Coach
Ram you'd run a tight ship. Have the guys full of team spirit. Moral would be high. It would be a team of champions and nobody would want to leave. We are every unfortunate your to busy and important a person to be running the club but hey one can wet dream. Whoops I mean dream.

Well our social activities would certainly be interesting.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What’s B#ian’s highest level of education on the Australian Qualifications Framework?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Parliament???

84 Baby

Referee
Where he’s now attaining his doctorate in sociology?

I spent some time at ANU working with PhD dudes on renewables, they were academics but not commercially or practically minded.

I don't think they would survive in private enterprise. Nice blokes though.

No, I've worked with some of their solar car competition teams trying to get them to develop a business plan. With one notable exception, they weren't really interested in whether the produce was commercially viable. Which is cool in some ways, because sometimes you discover something completely out of left field, but you can also waste a lot of time.

Latest posts