What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

Wb1234

Immortal
I did see something on Thursday or Friday morning on one of those morning programs (probs Ch9 hoaring themselves out to aussierules as usual) which was of her doing some kind of promo at the ground and some football showing her how they catch it, kick it, and pass it. She bonced someone on the head with the ball and said "That's what you guys call a falcon, isn't it?"

Has 'the falcon' superceded our great game and joined the ranks of every day Aussie vernacular, or has she heard our League term and figured out was for all sports in Australia?
Yeh I’ve seen union commentators use it too

lol the afl pay $5m for Katy thinking they’ll get millions of people overseas to tune in to watch their game. From what I heard, Katy had no idea what the game was about or even interested
As is the case with the lion share of marquee international entertainment. Does anybody think that by the time Macklemore landed back in the states he could them who was even playing in that game he performed at?

Does Rusty Trombone or whatever his name is still look back fondly on performing at the NRL grand final?

Did Meatloaf keep up on his AFL results up until his passing?

horrie hastings

First Grade
At the ground that was an incredible show! The best I can remember!
Its a wonder you could see it through the smoke, the distance shot on TV it was just a blur of smoke and lights, its only when the camera on the actual stage you could see who was performing and miming badly.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Was going pretty well until he covered Australia's worst ever band
Considering he came out virtually doing a cover of the Player song Baby Come Back ( with a couple of lyrics changed ) you knew it wasn't going to be any good.
Player were best known for having Ron Moss in the band who was the original Ridge Forrester in Bold and Beautiful so enough said there.

firechild

First Grade
Not a bad karaoke performance, if people enjoyed it then it's a good thing. Never heard of him before but it wasn't an awful choice.

chrisD

Coach
I never heard of the kid before he was announced and only got to my seat for one and a half songs but I was mildly entertained. Thumbs up.

Smoke wasn’t an issue at the ground. TV thing.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe he can invest in some spot cream with his pay for the gig?hopefully the kids liked it, was sht for everyone else.

wittyfan

Referee
The pre-match entertainment was a dumpster fire, going forward the NRL should try and pick performers are generally well known and who can actually sing.

Latest posts