What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Footy Show - Thursday 8.30pm

northey

First Grade
Grand Final Footy Show - Thursday 8.30pm
A special earlier time of 8.30pm.
Guest hosts Andrew Johns and Ryan Girdler.
Chris Isaac plays live on the show.
The Umbilical Brothers.
Both Grand Final captains.
The biggest Daredevil Dudes ever!
don't forget that maybell and the footy show band should be performing as well as the player review!!!! go the knights > willl the 3 boys ( kids, perry and wooly) appear on the GF show for the third year running??? Will joey get to dance like he did in 2002???

les norton

First Grade
The last is by far the best...i'll be tuning in.

Thanks for putting these up all season Northey!! :clap: :)

*melliez*

Juniors
I don't even feel like watching it this year...

I don't even remember the last time I watched the footy show... I think it was at least a month ago, and if I did watch it then, it would have only been parts of it...

Only thing tempting me to watch it is Ryan Girlder 8)

Kaz

junior
northey said:
[Guest hosts Andrew Johns

Having Matty, Chief & Joey on the show together, will they be known as DUMB, DUMBER & DUMBEST. :lol:

macavity

Referee
enzedder -

its Novocastrian (novo is latin for new...)

might want to fix that up :)

p.s. welcome to our little corner of the world!! :)

astrogirl

First Grade
The footage of Harry playing footy always gets the waterworks at my place (mine, but not my flatmates). The kid simply has the most winning smile.

Then they put on footage of the kids at the Children's Hospital and I got teary again!

Thank goodness for subsequent amusement value :D

How was the dancer guy on No Talent Time. He was severely p_ssed off that he didn't win. Not the best look for televising.

NC

Juniors
astrogirl said:
The footage of Harry playing footy always gets the waterworks at my place (mine, but not my flatmates). The kid simply has the most winning smile.

How was the dancer guy on No Talent Time. He was severely p_ssed off that he didn't win. Not the best look for televising.
Yeah, Harry's a little cutey! It was so nice of him to donate that car to charity :)

The dancer dude in No Talent Time was funny. It was even funnier when they had a close up shot of him after they announced the winner, he looked so pissed, poor guy :lol:

nz_novocastrian

Juniors
macavity said:
enzedder -

its Novocastrian (novo is latin for new...)

might want to fix that up :)

p.s. welcome to our little corner of the world!! :)

haha i can't believe i didnt spot that! thanks mate!

les norton

First Grade
Someone needs to tell Joey that even though we cant see him if the camera is pointed else where....we can still hear him. :D