What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 3rd October 7:30pm @Suncorp Stadium

We had no choice buddy.

We had to delay the war to get our shite together to save the world.

Plus we weren’t the ones conducting scientific experiments on kids and Gypsies etc.
It was a strategic move by Comrade General Secretary Stalin and Comrade Foreign Affairs Minister Molotov as they knew the Fascist Hordes would invade - the agreement bought them much needed time.

No comment about the Britain and Germany Naval Agreement though

It was a strategic move by Comrade General Secretary Stalin and Comrade Foreign Affairs Minister Molotov as they knew the Fascist Hordes would invade - the agreement bought them much needed time.

No comment about the Britain and Germany Naval Agreement though

Strange how the Soviet role in the war is both underestimated and under appreciated.

murraymob

Coach
They have lost their way.

Mt Druitt Westfields has a lot of poor people sitting outside in the Mall. People financially displaced for whatever reason.

In all seriousness, a lot of them wouldnt have a spare $50, let alone $5,000.

And many of the smugs here on Panthers LU turn the other cheek. Go into victim blaming mode and attack the defenders of the vulnerable.

No wonder this society is f*&ked up.

It would never happen here, where for the most part, you like to help people and contribute.

I've been abused a couple times by them for supporting you guys now.

I am not afraid, I will not surrender.

I hope you put 50 on them by half time.
So you are a millionaire .instead of running down the people of mt druitt how about keeping your comment to footy.did you get your push bike with tigers stickers stolen .dont be upset they left your tiger stickers behind on the ground .it will be a great game between the two clubs .does not need you running down the people of mt druitt .Best of luck Souths supporters looking forward to a cracker of a game

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
So you are a millionaire .instead of running down the people of mt druitt how about keeping your comment to footy.did you get your push bike with tigers stickers stolen .dont be upset they left your tiger stickers behind on the ground .it will be a great game between the two clubs .does not need you running down the people of mt druitt .Best of luck Souths supporters looking forward to a cracker of a game
hey bro, lay off of the Phantom on this side of town, he's an honoree legend here.

Best of luck to you too but not too much - you already got Joey Johns tipping us - the kiss of death

stryker

First Grade
Why are Souths complaining about things that happened in a game they were not involved in? There can only be one reason. To try to gain an advantage on the field in their next match. One can only wonder what they would have said about the Storm had they been their opponent.
Probably would have released the real videos of Cam and Cheese polishing table tops.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Good Luck South Sydney for Sunday.

Obviously though not too much luck as I want my Penrith Panthers to win.

I hope it's a great game.

Feeling for both South Sydney and Penrith Panthers fans who may get locked out because of covid.

May the best team win.

I was helping the poor folk there and some of your flea bitten parasites got well into me.

You stood by and did nothing in that thread to support me.

Now on the hunt like your mates.

Now you apologise and admit to having a rodent as a coach and we can make up.

murraymob

Coach
hey bro, lay off of the Phantom on this side of town, he's an honoree legend here.

Best of luck to you too but not too much - you already got Joey Johns tipping us - the kiss of death
I was helping the poor folk there and some of your flea bitten parasites got well into me.

You stood by and did nothing in that thread to support me.

Now on the hunt like your mates.

Now you apologise and admit to having a rodent as a coach and we can make up.
Confess you have a picture of Ivan on the back of the toilet door stroke I don’t like you Ivan stroke maybe I do stroke I love you Ivan

Morehead St

Juniors
it was only 16-10 and i dare say Penrith will be a lot better than they were in that game - no passes into touch or players tackled over the sideline - way too much sideways movement in that game - they will be more direct and then go wide
I bow to your logic in that fierce come-back. So tell me, how do you think Easts will go in the BIG ONE this Sunday?

Rabbits20

Immortal
If they postpone it then it is just so so wrong as we had the week off they haven’t we lose our advantage.

And they rest all their injured players.

Usually the fresher team wins the GF we earnt that right.

Solly and Souths would be absolutely furious if it were to be postponed.

V’Landy’ is saying if they don’t allow crowds we won’t be playing.

KennySterling

Juniors
Penrith won't play as badly again. And they want redemption.

Last team to lose back to back GFs ? Roosters in 03/04 ? And Smith's Saints 92-3.

Ikonic

Juniors
Well it’s down to 75% capacity.
I’d dare say it will be 75% or 50%. Surely they won’t postpone.
Also what happened to moving it to Townsville?

Ikonic

Juniors
Also with the above comment about moving the Chooks to the Central Coast - no thanks.. that means they’re closer to Newcastle which is where I live…