What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier In Melbourne

no one wants these arseholes in the gf again.
no one cares about rl in melbourne.
give billy his participation certificate and move on.
we all know everyone wants to see one of the biggest rivalries in australian sport.
the good guys versus the merge.
would be epic.
the foundations would shake.
then we could give it back to those f**kers for 99.

Card Shark

Immortal
Melbourne have certainly had well above of their fair share of success.

Someone else’s turn for the GF

coolumsharkie

Referee
100-1 of that happening Birdee.

Souffs will put out the puff and melt the steel.

We might beat the Sterm if we play for 80 minutes, definitely not 40. Hard without Gal and Graham though.

100-1 of that happening Birdee.

Souffs will put out the puff and melt the steel.

We might beat the Sterm if we play for 80 minutes, definitely not 40. Hard without Gal and Graham though.
we can only hope.
if we look like losing then just start taking merkins out kamikaze style.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Huge night in Melbourne with the AFL likely to have 100,000 at the MCG as well, I think I'll be at the Sharks game, a slightly better chance of an upset at AAMI than the G!

1990 sharkie

Juniors
no one wants these arseholes in the gf again.
no one cares about rl in melbourne.
give billy his participation certificate and move on.
we all know everyone wants to see one of the biggest rivalries in australian sport.
the good guys versus the merge.
would be epic.
the foundations would shake.
then we could give it back to those f**kers for 99.

For me the last team I want to win the comp is the roosters.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Can any ticketed members please tell me is there a generic password for the sale tomorrow morning or is it specific to your membership?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ok so..

I've been told by a mate who knows someone close to the squad that Gal is 50/50 with no tear or fracture, so what does that make it? A strain? A bruise?

Also Lewis is fine as is Dugan IF he's selected! Whatever that means.

southland

Juniors
Really looking forward to seeing Luke Lewis demolish, dominate and terrorise their puny half back and weakling fullback. Either that or he’ll be puffed out after 20mins...

Quigs

Immortal
From the reports I have been seeing on the TV it would appear as though they are expecting a crowd of a few hundred to attend the Mighties -v- Storm game.

All the news is about the kick and catch big game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
From the reports I have been seeing on the TV it would appear as though they are expecting a crowd of a few hundred to attend the Mighties -v- Storm game.

All the better might be more shark fans at game then the purple scum

eddiesmith

Juniors

They only got about 17,000 first week when up against AFL. Storm members went to AFL even though their team wasn’t playing. I know quite a few Storm fans who support the Pies and Tigers so interesting to see which they choose this time! AFL game sold out before NRL tickets even went on sale this morning

eddiesmith

Juniors
So do I, so originally I was going to sit in the premium seating in between Storm fans but decided to save myself $45 and sit in the safety of the Sharks bays at the end of the field!

ragzouken

Juniors
Hopefully our old blokes have another 2 games in them l, Lewis and gal will have to be monsters if we are to beat em, give Luke one more game.

Latest posts