What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Theft Auto San Andres On Xbox!!

P.I.M.P

Juniors
December 16, 2004

Rockstar Games is pleased to announce that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is making its way to the Xbox® and PC this June. Both versions will be in stores in North America on June 7th, 2005 and in Europe on June 10th, 2005.

Check back soon for more info and media...

can't wait.

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/
for more information, or further updates.

bulldog

Bench
You can't have too much Iron Chef. When I die I want my ashes sprinkled around Kitchen Stadium.

Azkatro

First Grade
Bought it, played it, finished it, traded it back in. Yesterday's news! Sucks to be an X-Box chump! :lol:

bulldog

Bench
Maybe you played a cut down version to fit the PS2's meager specs, meanwhile XBOX and PC owners get the real deal, better gameplay and graphics= better game.

dG

Juniors
It is set for a June 10 release...same day as Wrestlemania 21...

all according to the friendly staff at EB Games

dG

Juniors
Oh god...dont tell me that... :cry: ...I thought we were done with crappy Wrestling games on XBOX...

They are the best looking, worst playing wrestling games ever...

Someone just rehire AKI and rehash the greatest partnership in Pro-Wrestling games ever.

Cheerio

Munky

Coach
AKI they did Wrestlmania and No Mercy on N64 didn't they?

THey were awesome games, no Smackdown game has come close to those two. They survived on depth of gameplay not gimmicks.

Azkatro

First Grade
bulldog said:
Maybe you played a cut down version to fit the PS2's meager specs, meanwhile XBOX and PC owners get the real deal, better gameplay and graphics= better game.

That's fine, you enjoy your year-old games. I'll just go back to playing something more current like Gran Turismo 4.

Sucks to be an XBOX chump :lol: :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
quite frankly I couldn't give a rats about gta, but i am looking foward to forza motorspot and jade empire on xobx.

Latest posts