What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

great aboriginal RL players

good poster in RLW including inglis, preston, prince, bowen, thurston etc.

my all time favourites :

preston campbell, david peachy, anthony mundine, nathan blacklock.

others stars include beetson & larry corrowa

im still dirty in chris anderson for how he wrecked prestons career at cronulla. from Dally M player of the year to reserve grade next year was a disgrace.

and tinghas non selection in the origin side when form dictated he should be there suggest the selectors dont pick the best players but their favourites.

ricky walford is another old time favourite at kogarah.

and an example of the new blood coming through is shannon walker, the next preston campbell

suggestions on ones ive missed?

Ram Man

Juniors
good poster in RLW including inglis, preston, prince, bowen, thurston etc.

my all time favourites :

preston campbell, david peachy, anthony mundine, nathan blacklock.

others stars include beetson & larry corrowa

im still dirty in chris anderson for how he wrecked prestons career at cronulla. from Dally M player of the year to reserve grade next year was a disgrace.

and tinghas non selection in the origin side when form dictated he should be there suggest the selectors dont pick the best players but their favourites.

ricky walford is another old time favourite at kogarah.

and an example of the new blood coming through is shannon walker, the next preston campbell

suggestions on ones ive missed?

Ewan McGrady is one that springs to mind

OVP

Coach
Chicka Ferguson was probably my all time favourite. He would step and weave his way with ease to the tryline, and although he was quite small, was almost impossible to stop from a few metres out.

Snoop

Coach
Chicka Ferguson was probably my all time favourite. He would step and weave his way with ease to the tryline, and although he was quite small, was almost impossible to stop from a few metres out.

With a ciggie in his mouth at the same time as well.

Snoop

Coach

Yeah, who were the nuffies they picked instead. A couple of no names like Fittler and Daley!

tiger_nick

Bench
my favourite for the tigers was obviously larry coworra, following by william 'bubba' kennedy who could score the most unbelievable tries. was a shame he was a terrible defender as he would reguarly carve up much more fancied centers.

big daine laurie is my new fave.

one bloke ive always thought should have played rep footy is amos roberts. he would be a much better wing option then some of the crap nsw have picked over the last 2 or 3 years.

Latest posts