What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain and Ireland players... come on in

Pistol

Coach
none at all Crush

If anything, the pressure is on me to pull out a good score after my last effort :)

bartman

Immortal
Just checking in, I'll be right for fulltime. Planning to finish and post Wednesday afternoon...

If any of the bench have an article ready and are keen to jump in, then just let Pistol know and my spot's free before Wed pm if you're not needed elsewhere.

Pistol

Coach
Check in time peeps

how we doing

bart is in
Crusher - is in
Pistol - is in
CWB - pmed him and his will be in
mort - ??
Cheesy - will be in
Master Vippo - will be in

bartman

Immortal
I'll still be OK.

Hope we can get a full side up today, it is a tricky time of year though. Kiwis look like they may end one short as well...

Master Vippo

Juniors
Dont panic, i'll be in. Not sure of quality, but i'll have an article. Those bloody baggers giving us grief though! ;-)

bartman

Immortal
462 words and counting... I know what you mean about quality this time Vipps. It's a real struggle!

Master Vippo

Juniors
Well, im about to post my article. Its absolutely not my style, or like anything i've ever written, so it would be good if you guys could check it out. Im open to suggestions for change.

Master Vippo

Juniors
Haha. Nice article crush. I hear heresy always scores well with Antoniou ;-)

Have a read of mine. Im dissatisfied with it. But oh well...

bartman

Immortal
I'm in now for 3, making 3 v 4 at the moment.

Not sure how mine flows, it's a bit strange. Liked both Crushers' and yours Vipp, concept and style definitely worth a try.

Best of luck everyone else, it's been great playing with you all and under Pistol. I'm going to catch some zzzzs and check in after fulltime to have a read and swap jerseys...

bartman

Immortal
I'm now in. Think that makes 3 v 4 at the moment.

Not sure how mine flows, it's a bit strange. Liked both Crusher's and yours Vipp. The style and idea are definitely worth a try.

It's been great playing with you all in team GB&I under Pistol. I'm off to catch some zzzs, will be back after fulltime to swap jerseys...

Well, it was a struggle but I got there in the end.

Not very happy with it though. It's too late in the season. I've run out of inspirarion.

Pistol

Coach
Cheesie-the-Pirate said:
Well, it was a struggle but I got there in the end.

Not very happy with it though. It's too late in the season. I've run out of inspirarion.

I was in that boat too Chessie. Tough at this point in the piece

Latest posts