What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Recruitment

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Rammo said:
BBSF, who gave you the right to list the team when you hadn't even consulted anyone about playing, just putting yourself in the team?

And surely you would have had enough sense to realise CWB is our captain.

You didn't even realise that we had already played Australia either.

Go and wank over another Covell picture.

alright mate just calm down lets not fight between our team no need for it. i cant even play for a little bit anyway. n oi i thought we were short so i came in and yeah sorry man if i offended u seriously sorry

Rammo

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
alright mate just calm down lets not fight between our team no need for it. i cant even play for a little bit anyway. n oi i thought we were short so i came in and yeah sorry man if i offended u seriously sorry

Sorry I suppose I went off abit there.

But just don't get too far ahead of yourself, and do abit of research before you come in and make these wild statements.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Funny stuff.

Hopefully Hightown might have time to join in and post v Kiwis? Good job planning ahead captain CWB.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Rammo looks like he's going to fit in very well with the Rhinos!!!!!!!

If you're short of starters CWB I'll go in the side, though I'd prefer to be on the bench.

Big Mick

Referee
Like I said before...i have exams...but I can play on the bench and if needs be scrap something together...my last effort was quite sh*t...so wouldn't mind if exams were finished to get some redemption

bartman

Immortal
CWB, I'm right for a start too if we don't have enough ahnds up. I think we can name a total of 10 (3 on the bench)?

Misanthrope

Staff member
1: MrCharisma
2: Rammo
3: griffo346
4: chriswalkerbush (c)
5: Mizilikazi
6: bartman
7: Hightown Tiger

8: Big Mick
9:
10:

That's looking good, guys. Now we just need some benchies.

griffo346

First Grade
lookin sweet guys like i said at the begining of the torniment we can win the tri nations and we can with a win against the kiwis hahaha go the lions

Misanthrope

Staff member
Morticia wanted to sit this one out. Got a PM from Pistol this morning and he's in the same boat.

I'll talk to MrC about making sure Hightown is definitely in. Griffo's asked to drop back to the bench as well. I might convince one of my Crusade faithful to have a run. If anybody else can think of one or two more players, it would be much appreciated.

bartman

Immortal
Terracesider writes good articles for Soths, not sure if he'd be interested in having a run for his native country?

Rammo

Juniors
We've got a week to get our act together guys, firstly naming our team and then putting all the articles in.

Had any luck with getting things together CWB?

Misanthrope

Staff member
1: MrCharisma
2: Rammo
3: griffo346
4: chriswalkerbush (c)
5: Mizilikazi
6: bartman
7: gothebears

8: Big Mick
9: Hightown Tiger
10:

We need one more benchie guys! If nobody steps forward, I can probably lassoo a Knight in. Everyone else, get to work on those articles!

Latest posts