What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Recruitment

bartman

Immortal
Thanks for "waving the flag" Mr C - reminded me to copy and go and put my jersey on too...

Now 4 v 5 in.

griffo346

First Grade
mmmmm just a question shouldnt the poster be under the name he was named in the team

example eda?? is marc correct??

bartman

Immortal
That's cool griffo, adds to the tension! I'm sure CWB has the whole situation in hand. I'll probably be stuck at work at full time as usual with these things :lol:

bartman

Immortal
griffo346 said:
mmmmm just a question shouldnt the poster be under the name he was named in the team

example eda?? is marc correct??
I think Edabomb changed his name to Marc Herbert pretty recently. It's all legit, probably just habit, or for continuity for the F7s season or something?

griffo346

First Grade
hahaha bartman aslong as we dont loose the game by more the 88 points we will win the tri nations coz that will mean every team has one 1 game and we win a for and against lol

the better feeling is if we win lol

Rammo

Juniors
No I think all we have to do griffo is just win this game.

Because that will mean that we are the only side to win two games.

griffo346

First Grade
true rammo we will try our best and hopefully our best is win it

if we win the tri nations do we get banners for being tri nations F7s winners :D lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll get mine done this afternoon in between wrestling and House. Any word from gothebears, griffo?

griffo346

First Grade
yes chris i am recving his article to read at 8pm and he will have it in before 9pm np i have finsihed mine need someone to go through it tho any takers?

or should i just post it here??

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've just posted my effort and I know griffo's is ready to go (just proof-read it myself). Just waiting on a gothebears submission!

Rammo

Juniors
CWB,

griffo was worried that the gap in his article would lose him some marks?

It was a mistake, I can't really see him paying for that.

Can you PM the referee mate?

He asked me but I think it's more of a captain's thing to do.

Cheers.

griffo346

First Grade
this is gunna be close for us by the way its 7v7 and we have a 85 point cushion so if we lose by less then 85 the trophey is ours however if we lose between 85-105 the kangaroos will win the trophey and then if we lose by 105+ we will see the kiwis take it home

however the easy way is to win lol

come on guys its for us too lose

bartman

Immortal
Great stuff guys, and well done to CWB for getting us 7 posts in both matches.

It has been a pleasure, and while the result of this game will be a close call, I believe we can suffer a loss by anything up to 62 points (half of the 125 point cushion) and still keep New Zealand from finishing top of this little table.

* Cracks open a beer, and takes a refreshing gulp after a good hard series. *