What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Vs France

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Good to see in only 3-4 months, the French forum has taken over all the international forums in this section, I knew there was a need for a French board, well done to all the posters.

Next forum to overtake is the SL forum :sarcasm:

Now come on, we need more people saying yes, and don't forget to send fox sports a nice email.

feedback@foxsports.com.au

YES!

Come on Eel fans - fire up for the greatest game...! We love our Rugby league in Cumberland County and we want to see more of it - coming to us from every corner of the world it's played!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
cumberlandsashes81 said:
YES!

Come on Eel fans - fire up for the greatest game...! We love our Rugby league in Cumberland County and we want to see more of it - coming to us from every corner of the world it's played!

Maybe we should threaten them with a stadium burn out :lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Good stuff robyalvaro, spread it around, we need to change how things are done.

It mightn't work the first time, but after a while, we'll get there.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'd love to see more internationals that don't involve Aus/GB/NZ. Maybe then NRL will start taking it more seriously in Australia (same with the TV networks)

bazza

Immortal
I live in London and have basically heard nothing about this game.
Although the only papers I read are the free ones in the morning and evenings. Still they seemed to have a story each day while the tri-nations was on last year

Sam_the_man

First Grade
If that god damned bore athon yawnion can infect our TV's then running rugby in the form of a test between GB v France should be screened!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Ziggy the God said:

Top stuff

Ziggy the God said:
We should not be asking for this, it should already be televised.

You're not wrong, bunch of bastards, they show everything from the union world yet it rates under the iron chef, why not give IRL a chance?

Latest posts