What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great News - Resignings

mickdo

Coach
A big thankyou to all the re-signing players for their efforts, sacrifices and loyalty to the club :clap:
Also a huge cheer for the Eels staff who worked on re-signing these players!!! You have definitely earned you pay packets this month! :clap:

dazeely

First Grade
Happy days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great stuff..

Dissappointed Petersens name is not included but understand we can't have them all.

great to see john williams also signed up as there was talk he was leaving to the cheats. Might be this week we get a glimpse in 1st grade of our winger to partnerr grothe in years to come.

Nickeel

Juniors
Can I just add a:

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!! :D :D

Funny, that was my exact verbal reaction on reading the first message in this thread... then I read on to find out about 27 people all had the exact same response. :lol:

Great news.... I think what I'm feeling now is part elation, part huge-relief-weight-off-shoulders! It is fantastic to think about what we can achieve in the years to come with a team built around guys like this... let alone what we will achieve this year!! [-o<

Nick

Williams will turn out to be a great player for us. Excellent to see him re-sign. He can be anything, He will definately be playing reps in the future.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
All great news. Shame about Petersen, but as others have said in the past, Williams won't let us down either and has better potential.

One forgotten player that was signed two years ago with a lot of promise, was Chris Muckert. It's a shame he started off with that injury but he's had long enough to prove himself. I'm assuming he won't be with us next year. Let's hope he can get a PL premiership before he goes.

The Colonel

Immortal
eloquentEEL said:
All great news. Shame about Petersen, but as others have said in the past, Williams won't let us down either and has better potential.

One forgotten player that was signed two years ago with a lot of promise, was Chris Muckert. It's a shame he started off with that injury but he's had long enough to prove himself. I'm assuming he won't be with us next year. Let's hope he can get a PL premiership before he goes.

Latest rumour has him returning to Nth Qld.

mickdo

Coach
So glad Peeky resigned as well. I was worried he might drop off the radar, but great to see he will stay with the club. He is an extremely valuable toiler who hardly seems to have a bad game these days.

Latest posts